Looking For Youngest Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vaz02 said:
Have any of you gone to a u2 gig ? if so have ya every took any of your non u2 fan mates lol ? i did it and i almost converted him.

He pretended he hated it but i know he loved it.

Yeah I've been to a gig, but went with my dad, my friends and a U2 gig :lol: parish the thought

For Honor said:
They should do a thread about the oldest here, ya?

One for the old timers....
But that's none of my business, I suppose

It's been done before. According to Elvis the oldest person on Interference is in their 70s. He won't disclose who it is though. Hmph.

'm 16 now and going to see u2 ! this year

:wave:

Hey, saw ur drawing in the Fan Art Thread!

I draw too, only drew Bono once...EPIC FAIL, but I have alot of U2 inspired art...I've always had a hard time drawing actual ppl LOLOLO

I'm not the youngest around here by any means but I just want to say how great it is to see so many young fans. I was introduced to U2 by family when I was 5, I'm now 26. Went to my first U2 show in 1997 when I was 14. I had the eye rolls from my friends, and I still do now...but the internet is a great way to find fans your age. I only wish Interference had been around when I was a teen.

And you guys have taste, so that makes you awesome beyond your years!

:wave:

Hey, saw ur drawing in the Fan Art Thread!

I draw too, only drew Bono once...EPIC FAIL, but I have alot of U2 inspired art...I've always had a hard time drawing actual ppl LOLOLO

Yeah , id love to see some of your work! i just have periods really, i was drawing allot of animals first , then cartoon and now for just a year i started drawing portraits, since i fail reallly hard with paintings.

I'm not the youngest around here by any means but I just want to say how great it is to see so many young fans. I was introduced to U2 by family when I was 5, I'm now 26. Went to my first U2 show in 1997 when I was 14. I had the eye rolls from my friends, and I still do now...but the internet is a great way to find fans your age. I only wish Interference had been around when I was a teen.

And you guys have taste, so that makes you awesome beyond your years!

Your first tour was POPMart?! Sweet! :hyper:
Yeah...I'm used to the eye rolls. :lol:

Alright, now I feel outta place here.:doh:

SO WHO IS MIDDLE AGED HERE?? :hyper: AHAHAHAHAHAH!! and I don´t mean from the "middle ages" :lol: Lmao

Welcome everyone, young or old or even a few dinosaurs, this house is big enough
for everyone to party :applaud:

Awesome guys! Show the youngins what good music is!
I was talking to a friend of mine about teens liking U2, what about them appeals to you? Do you have older siblings/parents who are fans? Just curious!

Back
Top Bottom