Looking for U2 fans in Nebraksa & Iowa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissLindsayU2

Babyface
:heart: You may have seen me in Babyface, but I seem to be (as far as I know) the lone Nebraskan here! Please, please I'm looking for fans around here to meet up with. I'm trying to start a petition to send to priniple management to have U2 play in Omaha on their next tour, (whenever that may be), so I need all the support I can get! And if we get them to play here, my roommate and I are planning festivities to go on the night before & day of the concert (think "BIG ASS BBQ," BEER, and MUSIC.) So, if you live around Omaha, and even if you don't (cuz I'd love ya to come-Omaha isn't really all that bad of a town if you have any quandries about coming here) please let me know. Also, go to meetup.com & register to meet in Omaha at the Dubliner for the U2 meetup. Well, hope to see y'all here!:help:

you should pm me

MWAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

I was JUST in Omaha on Monday!!!

:wave: I go to the University of South Dakota, about 35 minutes North of Sioux City.

And I'm pretty much it for people in this part of the Midwest.

Now I'm going to bed. Night night!

martha said:

I know. My mom was born in Minneapolis and grew up in Sioux Falls!

OMG! in that sense and that sense alone i could be your mom!!

yo shades, where in iowa are you? pm me if ya want cos...small towns and yeah. :p

nebraska! I lived there in North Platte for 6 months in 2000, but I'm back in Colorado now, finding fans in the "fly over" states seems to be harder than I thought!

~Taylor~

you're not a husker fan, are you?

NW Iowa here! :wave: I live about 25 miles NE of Sioux City, so I bop down to Omaha once in a while - when I'm not at school anyway. :)

Hey! :wave:
I'm in Sioux City!
.......There's more fans around these parts than I thought!
We must all get together for pure U2ing some time! :yes:

Sound good to me. :) But make sure it's a weekend that I'll be able to come home from UNI!

Alright.
Everyone mark down May 10th as a U2 outing in Sioux City.
:yes:
MissLindsayU2 and myself are putting together some plans right now and we'll probably post it once we've got some things sorted out.
I think couple of you have responded saying you'll come.
Any more? Give a hollar, it'll be mega fun! :dance:

kariatari said:
So eep, where do you think we'll all meet? :)

It looks as though it'll be at a hotel. $35/night - very nice rate for peope who know people who know people. :yes:

May 10th.
It's going to happen.

I posted something about it in U2 Gatherings - some others responded.

I'll post some more details as it gets closer. But it appears now we have more than a few people interested.

Very exciting! :hyper:

lindsay?? HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! it's laura....(think tongue clucking 11 o'clock tick tock :p)

i didn't even know you came here....you have to update your profile...it still doesn't say that you met bono! :D

i'm in michigan...but you never know...i've certainly been known to drive the 14 hours to nebraska...:angel:...

:wave:

:| may 10 is the weekend after the wednesday i leave.

looks like we'll just have to have another meeting come fall ;)

Back
Top Bottom