Looking for U2 fans in Nebraksa & Iowa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Lilly. I think we will have to make these lil IA/NE/SD U2 get-togethers a semi-regular thing. :D

By the way, Lilly, I feckin' love your avatar! It's so pretty!

That's what I thought it looked like! Although, I was thinking more of an Iowa storm. ;) But hey, my hometown's 45 miles away from Vermillion, so there's not much diff.

Ok....so a bit different direction than i thought kari.

angela- i don't know the quality of the storm, i actually just found it on the internet and loved it.

Alright.
So, last night I finally met up with the mysterious "U2lilly" - elephants and chimps...oh my! :eyebrow:

I'm very much looking forward to this happening on May 10th now.

If you're coming, email me - eep78@aol.com
I'll give you some details on where to meet up etc.

Just ask Shannon, you can stare at my room for hours.....and hours....and hours. :tongue:

:crack: <- the state of eep right now after last nights "bash"

eep said:
Alright.
So, last night I finally met up with the mysterious "U2lilly" - elephants and chimps...oh my! :eyebrow:

I'm very much looking forward to this happening on May 10th now.

If you're coming, email me - eep78@aol.com
I'll give you some details on where to meet up etc.

Just ask Shannon, you can stare at my room for hours.....and hours....and hours. :tongue:

:crack: <- the state of eep right now after last nights "bash"

ELEPHANTS :hyper:

moving on....

yes, you can stare at her room for hours...and....hours...unLESS there is a promise of elephants later on, in which case you will have motivation to go and see them and then maybe go out to applebees and be the only minor and watch people drink then love you cos you're a minor and can't drink so you can drive...err....this is getting specific, isn't it :hmm:

anyway, i hope you all have fun on the 10th chillin with eep and the profane misslindsay.

Yay! I'm glad eep and Lilly finally had a chance to get together. I knew you two would have a blast.:applaud:

martha said:
I'll most likely be passing through Omaha this summer on my way from Chicago to Sturgis.

Definitely give us a shout! :yes:

I heard there's a really good Irish band that plays in Omaha every few weeks or so. I only have their cd, I've never seen them play. But the lead singer is from Bono's neighborhood.

MissLindsayU2!!

I live in Omaha too!! I've only been here for a little over a year and I've been sad because I haven't met any other really big U2 fans. Hope you get this, email me at jenny138@yahoo.com!

I really, really, really, really want U2 to come to Omaha!!

I know this an old thread, but I live in Omaha. Have lived here for the past 20 years(I lived in Tempe, Az for about 10 months back in 1994 - 95). Hopefully having Qwest Center will be good enough to attract U2 to Omaha.

WOW

I am a huge Nebraska Cornhusker fan.......

I wanted to go to college out there, but that didn't quite happen. Someday I'll go to Nebraska, though. Always wanted to go there, big sky and all.......

Iowa is nice, too, I hear............

I'm from Iowa and the friend who I go to U2 concerts with. Her family is from Omaha and visits there every so often. We will be going to the U2 concerts in Minneapolis and Omaha this September and December.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Hey I'm in St. Louis and I seem to be the only active member that is!

The midwest just isn't representing at all!!!!

:banghead:

I agree I live in Kansas City but I travel to Omaha and STL quite often!!! I will be at the Chicago show on 09/20/05 and STL on 12/14/05!!!! :wave: If you like to chat ....carmellove2678@yahoo.com

ANd if anyone ever goes to a Nebraska Cornhuskers game, pics would be nice!

*a humble request that I do not intend being answered*

But that's alright.

the rockin edge said:

:shifty: I'm in Marion :wave: also going to STL

Late to the party, but I'm in the Cedar Rapids area too. I went to the Milwaukee show. Nice to know I'm not quite alone out here in the cornfields.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom