Looking for......... chocolate lovers! (all over the world)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I know there are a few out there, heh....

special.bmp

I figured I'd share.
I got my first bag of "Halloween" candy... and they are so good...
It's my favorite mixed bag, too - Hershey's regular, Hershey's Special Dark, Mr. Goodbar, and Krackel.

:drool:

I know it's a ...... rhetorical question, but I figured I'd ask: Anyone else out there like chocolate?

:macdevil:

Also - I know hershey's is big in the US, and Russell Stover, too. But like, if I go to Europe, or Austrailia, or Asia (or Canada, Middle America, S. America, or Africa! It's best to know the best ALL over the world...)....... what's like the good stuff?
It's important to know things like that, you know.
Very important :yes:

Thanks for participating...
and feel free to have as many as you like... just... save some for me! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Do we have to say "Trick or Treat" before we help ourselves?

I am partial to and have a WEAKNESS for white chocolate....anything white chocolate! Mmmmm:drool:

Have you ever had Swiss milk chocolate? :drool: THAT'S what chocolate SHOULD taste like.

But I like pretty much any kind of milk chocolate.

i just had a piece of chocolate cake...my dad makes it, he calls it "st francis cake" cos he got the recipe from a lady named frances or however youd spell that. it has extra milk and eggs, pudding, and sour cream. so moist. :drool:

i need to get my chocolate fix at least once a day, it's bad.

Galaxy:drool:

or even better, Mint Aero:drool: :drool:

REESE's CUPS!!!:drool: I find myself eating lots of that after watching the Discotheque video!!!

I guess I'm a simple man when it comes to chocolates. I admit, I'm very much in a "Mr. Goodbar" kind of mood, lately.........

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Reese's PB cups! They have them in white chocolate now. KitKat's in white chocolate too Mmmmm.....I put them in the freezer for a cold treat. Tastey :drool: :drool:

Has anyone tried Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles? I swear that is hands down the best chocolate candy I have EVER eaten! :drool: They have milk chocolate, dark, white, and milk/white. It consists of a round chocolate shell with a filling inside, I can't even describe it, but the filling literally melts in your mouth. And Carek, I love white chocolate too, you really oughta try it.

www.lindt.com

im an aupsie gal, and i must say i dont think i have ever has a hershey's chocolte bar. i have has the chocolate syrup, which i love...

but my fave chocolate has to be Lyndt chocolate.... mmmm....
im really into the dark chocolate with amond slivers and orange peices....

ummmm!!!!

For Honor said:
:hmm:

How'd everyone do for halloween??

Great! The kids from the village were mostly all with the youth club at a Halloween thing in Dalby Forest (a local forest that's the biggest public forest in England) so we hardly had any trick or treaters meaning we had lots of sweets left over. And, you know, you can't just let these things go to waste, can you now? :laugh:

Also, on the topic of choc truffles, Guylain truffles are :drool:

:reject: I'm not really a truffel fan

I'm a rather simplistic eater, and I don't like fancy things. But I guess the payoff is that I'm in decent health :shrug: Not that you can't have both, though.......

For the first time ever, I encountered no trick or treaters at all :|

Sorry to bump this back up, but has anyone bought Lindt chocolates online? I just noticed they are *much* cheaper in the online store, but these things easily melt. Just wondering how they are shipped.

Swiss chocolate... mmmmyes, it's great!

But have you evrer tried something from Turin, Italy.
It's delicious.. Dark or extra dark... just try and imagine the most wonderful things melting in your mouth....

Some types have nuts inside, some have hot peppers :)drool: ) or rhum...

Not to mention the fact it can also be drunk, hot and dark, in a cup when it's cold...

Back
Top Bottom