looking for Atlanta fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I'm going to be attending the Atlanta show November 18. Does anyone know anything about hotels near Philips Arena? If so please let me know! Thanks in advance for any help with this. I know it's going to be an amazing, healing experience and I'm really looking forward to it.

hey Verte, there are plenty of hotels near the arena and around the area.

I say go to Expedia or Orbitz to locate a hotel at a good rate. My friend is driving down from SC and will be staying at a hotel off of I-85 closer towards Buckhead, which is north of the arena.

also, check this thread out:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2774127#post2774127

wth why hasnt U2.com updated this info?

U2 360º Tour

Georgia DomeAtlanta, GA

Tue, 10/06/09
07:00 PM

More Info
presale begins:Tue, 03/31/09
10:00 AM

That's a good sign that the additional shows will be updated shortly. All of the presales should be starting within the next couple of weeks. :hyper:

:lmao:

Ticketmaster removed the show. Don't they realize that U2 fans are on constant watch, that they can't be testing things before official announcements.

Vancouver is definitely being announced Monday, so I imagine most of the rest of the dates will too then.

Well, a Monday announcement does make sense where the pre-sale begins the 31st it says. Hoping Houston and Dallas have Breathe pre-sales Wednesday :)

SMB

Date is now online!! Does anyone know how many tickets can be purchased at one time if you do not go through the pre-sale? I will be buying tickets on April 6 and I am trying to figure out the best way to handle tickets for six people. Money may be a concern, so I am thinking GA, but do not know if everyone can take off work that day to camp out. Is there a better suggestion? what does everyone think? I have seen U2 five times, but my wife has never been. Want to make sure she is able to take in the entire experience. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Per Ticketmaster:

I purchased 1 GA this morning. I will see y'all there

Thank you for the info. We are keeping our fingers crossed there will still be some GA left by Monday. If not, we thought about splurging if there are any of the good seats left. We shall see. I sure wish I had joined u2.com now. I was a Propaganda member back in the day and member during Elevation tour but have not joined for last two tours. I guess that's why they stuck me behind the stage for Vertigo!! haha....

yeah, we need to get this thread going with the ATL people and hype this thing up!! we are so excited.

I can't decide what to do. I really want GA tickets, but I'm afraid that when the general sale opens Monday that there won't be any. I'm not a u2.com member, but on another presale the best seats I'm getting are section 104. That's almost right behind the stage. Yesterday I could have got 103.

What do you think? I can't decide if I should wait or not till Monday.

I can't decide what to do. I really want GA tickets, but I'm afraid that when the general sale opens Monday that there won't be any. I'm not a u2.com member, but on another presale the best seats I'm getting are section 104. That's almost right behind the stage. Yesterday I could have got 103.

Going throught the u2.com bundle on Ticketmaster I am still able to pull up GA. So if you were open to paying for a membership the tickets you want are there. Otherwise I guess you'd have to try your luck in the public sale.

I see you went ahead and purchased a membership. I hope you get your tickets.

Oh wow, I would at least give it a try before panicking and going to EBay this soon. I just took a look at the current GA prices on Ebay, and you need 6 tickets right? :eek:

I know!! It is outrageous. I told my friends I felt fairly confident we could find something at least decent on Monday. The tickets on ebay are way overpriced, plus it looks like the seats are not even that great! Maybe a claw arm in the way...haha.
Good, I feel better after both of your messages (yours and MissVelvetDress). Thank you guys. It was a much needed vote of confidence as we head into the general sale!!

Back
Top Bottom