looking for Atlanta fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: :lol:

I am sure they were real happy to receive that invite. Did you have TV's near by for them to watch the game? Are you a Dawg or Yellow Jacket fan?

Oh yeah, there were TV's in the lobby and they went to ESPN Zone to watch some games...We got married in Orlando. I am a full-fledged Dawgs fan!! how about you?

Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine, it's not like I'll be sitting around in the hotel room that much anyway.

But, where are all the people from TN, MS, AL, and SC? Shouldn't they be coming to ATL? It's weird.

I live on the TN/GA border and work in TN, I know a lot of people around here who are coming. No one that got the $250 seats though.

Now to go fix the thread title, lol.

Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine, it's not like I'll be sitting around in the hotel room that much anyway.

I live on the TN/GA border and work in TN, I know a lot of people around here who are coming. No one that bought the $250 seats though.

Now to go fix the thread title, lol.

haha....I'm starting to worry that my wife and I will be the only ones in that $250 section!!

Oh yeah, there were TV's in the lobby and they went to ESPN Zone to watch some games...We got married in Orlando. I am a full-fledged Dawgs fan!! how about you?

I am neutral. I did not go to UGA. I went to GA Southern and eventually graduated from Kennesaw State. I have engineers in my family and I hung out with a bunch of GA Tech folks and work with a bunch of Tech grads so I have tendencies to cheer for Tech, however I have friends and family that graduated from UGA, so I will cheer for the Dawgs too.

I used this link to choose my hotel, it gives you a list of hotels near the dome starting with the nearest ones, and their average price.

Hotels near Georgia Dome - Atlanta Falcons

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn. It was $99/night when I booked which was cheap for the area , I'm just hoping it's not a rat trap. :|

Yeah, I'm thinking it's going to be the HI for Mr. Blu & myself, also. I made reservations last night at the Castleberry Inn, THEN started reading the reviews & have made myself really nervous. I'm thinking that I'll pay the extra $15-$20 per night & stay with a chain that I'm at least familiar with. Does anyone know about the Castleberry?

For the last tour, I went to the ticketmaster outlet at a Publix with another fan from this site. We had no problem with getting tickets, but I also purchased tickets online for the second show. I think you should be okay with tickets since this is a much larger venue.

Remember that the last tour had 2 ATL shows, so the number of tickets will be roughly the same.

I agree. Isn't Raleigh scheduled the weekend before Atlanta? So you have the NC and SC folks staying up there for that show too.

I am in Anderson, halfway between ATL and Charlotte. Raleigh is 300 miles away for me. I joined U2.com recently to avoid Ebay ticket prices. I have bought 2 for ATL and am considering Raleigh. I would definitely go to a 2nd ATL show.

For most of SC, ATL is just as close or closer than Raleigh. The Ga Dome also takes bad weather out of the equation. Good luck everyone getting tickets. If you are diligent and patient, you can find tickets at slightly elevated prices on Ebay. Don't jump in now and pay WAY too much. I bought 5 for the 2 ATL shows on the Vertigo tour.

:angry:
This thread is now a cluster. Whoever merged this thread did not read it from the start. This thread originally started in 2005. It then got bumped and moved to the fan gatherings thread for this tour, where it should not have been placed.

It looks like a new Atlanta thread in the 360 tour section will need to be started.

:angry:
This thread is now a cluster. Whoever merged this thread did not read it from the start. This thread originally started in 2005. It then got bumped and moved to the fan gatherings thread for this tour, where it should not have been placed.

It looks like a new Atlanta thread in the 360 tour section will need to be started.

Well that's what you people get for posting in a thread from 2005 :angry:

Sorry.. it was Bonochick's fault. :hug:

Apparently, the old thread was bumped up, so when I opened it (not looking at the original date) and saw that it was asking about things regarding a tour date, I moved it to the tour forums...and it got merged there with a current thread...thus the reason it's all gnarled up.

Sorry, guys. :(

hey Ya'll are we getting READY!!! I am so ready for the show. I will be camping out prior to the show for G.A. Hopefully Ephram the Crazy Crack head won't bother me!! Can't wait for the show!!!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom