Looking for a U2 fan I haven't talked to in years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
(Mods, if this topic doesnt belong in this section of the forum, please feel free to move it. Merci! :) )

I don't usually use the forum for this kind of things, but I'd really really love to get in touch with this person I'm looking for.

Back in the late 90's I got to meet this lovely girl called Dawn MacAllister-Siegel. We probably met on Interference although I'm not 100% sure; if it wasn't Interference, it was some other U2 website. She was from Richmond, Virginia.

Although we never got to meet in person, I felt really close to her and she was a sweetheart to me. We used to write to each other frequently and even posted a few presents for each other.

After the 9/11 attacks, I heard less and less from her. To be honest, I was pretty worried but I had no other means to check if she was ok and if there was anything wrong.

A couple of years ago, a member of this forum posted some pics of the people she/he attended some U2 gigs with; among those peeps was Dawn.

Today I was going through some old things and I came across something she sent me, That brought back loads of memories and that is why I'm posting this.

Has anybody met her or kept in touch with her? Does anybody know how could I get in touch with her? I'd love to drop her a line and say hello. I have so many things to tell her and I'm sure she would be delighted to hear these things as she knows how improtant they are to me.

Anyway, if anybody knows who I'm talking about, could you please get in touch with me via my email addy or msn? My address is flavia_cobas@yahoo.com.ar and my msn addy is bonomaniac@hotmail.com.

Thanks a million guys! :)

I love you Dawn
You understand
The strength of ten
Men in your hands
It was another time
It was another place
All is not lost
And gone to waste

Beneath the tall trees I believe
There's nothing you and me
Can't do together if we try

The day is long and the nights are cold
Just a song to warm your soul
I don't want to see you cry

I love you Dawn
You understand
The strength of ten
Men in your hands

It was another tear
It was another time
All is not lost
And we will shine

Beneath the billboards and the hordes
Magazines and rock awards
We can't afford to pay our bills

The day is long and the nights are cold
Just a song to warm your soul
I don't want to see you cry

I love you Dawn
You understand
The strength of ten
Men in your hands

It was another tear, another year
Another time
All is not lost
And we will shine

:heart:

tpsglick2424 said:
and she doesnt respond to your emails?:eyebrow:

I truly think something happened for her to disappear like that. So that´s why I´d like to get in touch with her again and see what happened and if she is alright. :)

tpsglick2424 said:
did u know what city she lived in? because you could use the phone book to look her up:wink:

Yeah, I could easily find her number but I´m not sure if I should call. I dunno know. It feels weird. For some reason, I´d feel like I´m intruding. hehe.

Anyway, thank you guys for checking this thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom