Lincoln Memorial, January 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMFG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING!

U2 IS GONNA BE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

i am trying to get jess and paul to come. I think they are.. Left jess a voice mail message..

Kimla is gonna be there too..

so far me, hubby, son, sister in law are going.

I'll be going to see U2 on Sunday.

(And I just got my invite for Tuesday -have to get my ticket now):

invite.jpg

I'll be going to see U2 on Sunday.

(And I just got my invite for Tuesday -have to get my ticket now):

invite.jpg

wow! how did you manage that and who's butt did ya smooch? j/k!

ur so lucky!!!

and hey looks like a few of us are going now so maybe we can find a meeting place and a time for all of us to meet up? what ya say?

our plans are to get to the metro station by 11am maybe earlier and ride into town.

PM me! let's see what we can work out!

don't drive -- that's my advice. and the metro is going to be a clusterfuck.

if you can, walk. for real. we're going to walk over the bridge from Arlington.

don't drive -- that's my advice. and the metro is going to be a clusterfuck.

if you can, walk. for real. we're going to walk over the bridge from Arlington.

i know its gonna be a clusterfuck.. but.. i can't walk that.. I live in Elkridge, MD, 25 miles away...lol

was planning on leaving mid morning and taking the new carollton line in.

It's 2pm!!!
I am so lucky that my cousin works close by,... her office will be our base camp for both events! The concert and the ceremonies on Tuesday!!

I would invite you all to meet up there but she can only have a couple of people with her :(

ok good to know thanks! we are gonna try and get there around noon..maybe sooner..

that's ok hun.. i understand...

ok... let's think of a time and place where we can all meet up. Maybe if everyone can post when they are getting into to town we can figure out a time and place.

Maybe somewhere near the reflecting pool (somewhere in the mall area in front of a museum)?

It's easy to hate metro, not to mention our entire dysfunctional public transportation system here. For those coming in from out of town, prepare for massive crowds (and delays) on metro.

I'm going! I'm going to be in NYC and I convinced my friend to take a day trip to DC for the event. I'm really excited!

i would recommend you leave early in the morning if you are coming down that day.. I imagine the traffic is going to be insane and don't drive all the way into the city because they have most of the city with restricted roads.

I want to go, but have work. :scream: I'm going to try to get someone to work for me. I'll let you guys know by Friday.

Back
Top Bottom