Lincoln Memorial, January 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think so. I only watched it once. I'll check to see if they are going to air again and watch it again.

I thought we had a few who actually lived in DC itself, no?

I'm in Shirlington, which is about a 10 minute drive without traffic. Irvine is close by. Ntalwar is, too. And those who've already raised their hands. ;)

This is ridiculous! So many Interferencers in one place, yet not actually meeting. :tsk: We need to do a proper gathering. :yes:

I say when the new album comes out, we have an Anton Corbijn movie viewing! :hyper:

Ntalwar is, too.

:wave: hey there.

Bring it on! :dance:

Sounds good :up:.

And my building can be used as a backup:

Mini-theater:
MovieT.jpg

Other goodies/pool table, etc.

ROOM.jpg

Um, yeah........My place is now canceled. Good lord! :hyper:

:lol: I think it's good as a backup because it's first come first serve, so you never know if someone else will be using it (but daytime should be ok). I think the other room can be reserved (otherwise it's also first come first serve), but for lots of $$$.

I wish. It's actually the building I reside in.

How is that the building you reside in? is that like.. a common area for the residents? does your apartment look anything LIKE it? because it seems like one hell of a posh place to live.

is this in DC?

Notice in the rehearsal he doesn't say "Israeli dream" but does say Palestinian dream. Interesting. If you tune to 2:35. What does he say after "Cease-fire"? does he something like "We pray" or "be brave"?

YouTube - U2 Lincoln Memorial Rehearsal 1-17-09

And what does he say at the start of COBL. I know it's something about Obama using COBL in his campaign - but what does he say exactly? Tune to 3:50.

How is that the building you reside in? is that like.. a common area for the residents? does your apartment look anything LIKE it? because it seems like one hell of a posh place to live.

is this in DC?

Yeah, it's a common area of the building, and the lobby is even nicer than these photos. It's only a mile or two from DC. The units are nice as well- hardwood floors, granite countertops, large windows (many floor-ceiling) etc. They still have some minor kinks to work out though, since it's a new building.

Back
Top Bottom