LI U2 3D gathering.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love a grandbaby. I have two sons who are confirmed bachelors, and a daughter who is at Grad school. I'm like, "You don't need more schooling. Just give me a grandbaby."

I just do not have the energy to go to the movies. By Friday night, I am spent. I think I am getting too old to teach PreK.

I know. I love them, but 17 yrs ...

So, are you going tonight?

oh no! Poor baby. I know just how you feel.

When is the auction?

HEY girls, are you checking this thread??
Can anyone make it today -Sunday- at 4:50?????? is that still the time? I really need to see them again.
I'll email you-

would love to catch up with you both- oh-

JC :
The theatre is dark, and for the rest of the time, just wear sunglasses!!
Who cares about your sickly eye??

And- if you are in discomfort- what better way to ease the pain, than with .......*THUD*

Jc...check your PMs. Also, count on the heart ornament for the auction. If I see anything else on sale, I'll pick it up for the auction.

Bonnie, Maria...I'm in!:yippie:

I'm seeing it again on Wednesday, Jc, so bring the boys.

That was awesome. All but the couple that complained about us. I guess they thought clapping after a song or two was an offense punishable by getting an official movie usher to ask us to move our seats. And all during SBS when Bono wiped the tear from our eye. (Poor blm.)

Of course I refused, showing him the are you kidding me this is a U2 experience and were not budging look. The usher left quick enough and the couple calmed themselves. I don't think they were the type who should ever go to a live concert.

I missed out on the imax experience perhaps down the road it'll be re-released You never know!

Hey, ladies, let's meet up...movies, lunch, dinner, REM at Jones Beach....

Well this was going on, but now it seems like rumor has it that Edge won't be there which means Bono won't be there either.

rumor: Edge will be in Dublin during the auction (May 31, 2008)

2008 CABLE SHOW: ‘Music Rising’ Auction Plugged Here
Auction Network Touts Event At Monday Booth Press Conference
-- Multichannel News, 5/17/2008 12:29:00 PM
New Orleans – “Music Rising,” the campaign co-founded by U2’s The Edge to aid musicians of the Gulf Coast Region after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, will benefit from a rock memorabilia auction in New York City on May 31.

And Monday (May 19) at the Cable Show, the auction will get plugged at a news conference at Auction Network’s booth (3341). Auction Network will be Webcasting the auction, and at the booth, items donated by U2 band members will be on display, according to Auction Network.

“Icons of Music II,” the auction, will feature more than 400 collectibles and music memorabilia, including items donated by each of the U2 band members and such items as suits worn by The Beatles. Julien’s Auctions is running the auction.

The network had hoped The Edge would be able to attend the news conference (
see Through the Wire in Multichannel News on April 14), but U2’s recording schedule dictates that he must remain in Dublin, a spokesman said. The other founders of Music Rising are producer Bob Ezrin and Gibson Guitar CEO Henry Juskiewicz.

According to Sam, the band will be moving to France to continue work with the album.

I also read that Edge will doing some of the actual auctioning.

Back
Top Bottom