LI U2 3D gathering.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How far r u away? Yesterday at the 1:55 showing it was empty, so I do not think we need to be ther before 1:25.

Do u have my cell phone #? I have yours.

I had fun ladies. It was good to see you.

Kassandra, I'll let you know if I'm going to an 8:30 showing this week. I might on either Wed or Thurs.

I had to see my little David, I missed him so much and he cried whenever I got up to leave. He ended up staying at my house all day.

I'm up for seeing it agian anyway if you guys decide.

Val~ Wednedsay I have plans to be in NY and Thurs. is my birthday so family dinner.

This isn't working well for me! :mad:

David is my husband and son's name.

I'm glad you had a safe trip Kassandra, and well, we'll get together soon enough.

Had a great time -grils !!!! Uh, see- I still am numb-the fingers aren't working too weel (well).

Kassandra -we missed you, too (love saying that part). I am going to try to go amek (Ahhhhhh) make it with Val, but I am up for trying anytime you can.
and- 3D B - now there's a lovely birthday present:drool:

Touche'! JC

Every cell in my body was absorbing the sounds and visions.
The numbness started to wear away on Monday.

Why oh Why won't the Imax play it at normal people times!!!!!

Only a week. :crazy: It's playing in Nassau in Valley Stream, still in Holtsville and just 2 more places.

Someone said to me she wanted to go see it in Hicksville Broadway Mall and they told her it was gone already!!! :ohmy:

It's still playing in Holtsville. Different times though. I'm thinking of catching it one more time.

the times have changed- I was surprised- no daytime anymore- what? not enough U2 fans on LI???

JC- how about a trip out this way tonite with the family????

I am going to try to see it tonite with hubby at 8.

Val , Kassandra will you go tonite? Let me know, maybe we can sit together. Hubby won't mind he loves their tunes- and he knows about our "thing" for Bono.

I'll check back here, but you can email me, too. :yippie:

blm said:
the times have changed- I was surprised- no daytime anymore- what? not enough U2 fans on LI???

JC- how about a trip out this way tonite with the family????

I am going to try to see it tonite with hubby at 8.

Val , Kassandra will you go tonite? Let me know, maybe we can sit together. Hubby won't mind he loves their tunes- and he knows about our "thing" for Bono.

I'll check back here, but you can email me, too. :yippie:

I wish I could, but I'll be at an Islander game. :(

Right near me!!!!

I would love to go see it but with tax season my hubby doesn't get home in time to go see there at 815. He usually strolls in around 630/700. My kids also have religion at 9 tomorrow morning. :|

Missed you all-
an interesting collection of people in the theatre. Age ranges were from about 6 yrs old (my daughter says because the parents didn't have sitters) to 66 yrs old!
Not a packed theatre, but the crowd clapped and hollered at the end.

My husband liked it a lot. He has a soft spot for Edge's guitar playing abilities! and
does appreciate Bono, on a lot smaller scale than me!

We have ALWAYS loved their music.

Sat up closer this time. Me likey very much, very much.

I'm up for another round- let me know if you want to keep me company:drool:

I''ll let u know.

Ps I have a soft spot for Edge's guitar playing as well.

wow, U2 3D is still playing in Holtsville. It's playing at 4:50 and then again at 12:20.

What say the LI girls?

I believe so. Call to make sure, but that's how I understood it when I read Newsday at work.

I am thinking of going to the 4:50 one either Saturday or Sunday.

I just wish I could see it in an Imax.

IMAX was just too surreal. I would go again in a heartbeat.

As far as the Holtsville, I can only go tonight, babies rule my world and they are coming over tomorrow and sleeping over. :yippie: You've got to try this grandparent thing it is just so wild!

Back
Top Bottom