LI U2 3D gathering.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Val said:
Sunday 2/17 at Cinema 16 exit 62 off of the LI Expressway.

Is it playing there for sure?

the 17th maybe iffy for me because of my sons birthday, I wasn't sure when I was planning the family party, but I guess I can do it the weekend after.

yes, it opens on the 15th. Is it your son's bday on the 17th?

Dazzledbylight

You do know that Ronkonkoma is a ride? The movie is playing in many theatres much closer to NYC.

Val said:
:yippie:

Will you come out this way? Holtsville is closer to myself, BLM and Kassandra. I'm willing to see it at both Holtsville Cinema 16 and commack, and I bet BLM and Kassandra will as well.
I'm also seeing it with my co workers, but I wanted to make plans with you guys first. So..Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Kassandra, and BLM, Diane L., and all who are interested...what say you?

:wave:
I've been out of the loop and JC just emailed me today about this. I would lOVE to go with you guys but I am leaving for Feb. break on the 15th-23rd. (you know how it is for us teachers) If you all plan to make it another time I am in. Actually I was looking for an IMAX and I only found White Plains (hike) or Providence RI (nice ferry ride could be fun) Is anyone interested in those??

I'm game when you all are. I'm on break as well, so perhaps I'll just sit in the theatre for every show. :)

Last edited:
Hey, Val, kassandra, JC-I'll meet you all to see it together definitely. Let me know the date. I am keeping dates open.... I will see it more than once, too!!, so anywhere that is good for you works for me.

Dazzled, if you take the train, let us know, I am sure we can arrange to pick you up and drop you off at the station.

I AM SO EXCITED:dancing: :applaud: :combust:

hmmmmmm....we seem to be right back where we started. I'm going to be seeing it at Cinema 16 in Holtsville for sure on opening weekend.

Lets all try and come up with something that is good for all of us. Maybe the 24th even though, because I too plan on seeing it at least a minimum of a few times. :giggle:

I'm in.

BLM, Kassandra, Diane L. What about you guys. I think BLM said yes!

I'm doing my sons birthday the 17th then.

I might go this weekend with the hubby to Licoln Center Movies this weekend to see. Then with another time with the kids, then another with my bro, another with my friends. and so on and so on... :giggle:

Is seeing it at a IMX theater that important? It was screened for Sundance in a HS auditorium.

I would see it all over the planet if I wasn't a wimp at driving. Kassandra, if you, BLM and JC want to take a ride to see it, I would love to hitch a ride.

Well I think the IMAX theater is an experience because of the sound system and huge screen, also no matter where you sit its a fantasitc view. I would love to see it once there, and 80- billion times at any other theater.:drool: I'll drive if you guys are into it.

Next Sat to see it? or just buy tickets. WHERE? New Rochelle is out for me, though. Anywhere else, I am game. and I would drive.

Feb 24 works for me, other dates just give me a shout. I plan to see it on both screens.

Imax would be like HEAVEN on Earth (I don't know if I would survive, though). I may choke to death on my :drool: !

There's an Imax in Garden City at the Cradle of Aviation. Is it not playing there? I will check now.....and come back.

Cradle of Aviation Imax schedule list is only good for about a week. and it is not listed.
I called but only got someone's voice mail. I will try call again to see if they have a clue for February.

blm said:
Next Sat to see it? or just buy tickets. WHERE? New Rochelle?
If it won't be at Garden City, I would consider Lincoln Center with you girls. I's have to check with hubby and see if he wants to see it in IMAX, but no problem.

Feb 24 works for me, other dates just give me a shout. I plan to see it on both screens.

Imax would be like HEAVEN on Earth (I don't know if I would survive, though). I may choke to death on my :drool: !

There's an Imax in Garden City at the Cradle of Aviation. Is it not playing there? I will check now.....and come back.

My only set plans are for Sat. night with my hubby. I might be seeing it on Friday night with my coworkers. How about Sunday, or during the week? We will see it together for sure.:yippie:

ps you can always call me on the phone if you like.

Last edited:
I can't do Saturday during the day I could only do Sundays. Saturday evening is iffy depending on what time my hubby gets home from work.

Where are we talking about seeing this.

Maybe I could get my parents to watch the kids on Saturday during the day but my dad is still recovering.

That's fine, Val! We'll keep in touch, I am going to look at the schedule for Island 16. Sunday my daughter has a party, I think.
chat later- or I'll call.

I will check back on this thread through out the days, too. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom