LI U2 3D gathering.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's looking good for us, but we have to wait until February.

We might have to wait until February to see it on LI. Patience is not one of my virtues.:(

I checked Imax at Cradle of Aviation in Garden City today. They only have listings through Jan 20.
I'll check again soon.

I am confused- will it be in both types of theatres? And it better not be mid Feb. I can hardly think of anything else except the dazzling sounds and visions to come :drool:

The website is updated. Not playing on the island until February 15th :| Looks like I'll be seeing it in the city..

I'll wait until February if it means the showing will be more local.

It'll be a nice belated B-Day present for me (Feb. 7).

Actually, I'd forgotten this movie was coming out until I saw it mentioned on a left-wing blog I read. I've been a bad, bad fan....

It's playing less than 3 miles (Holtsville)from me in February. OK LI Interferencers, lets make plans!

:yippie:

Will you come out this way? Holtsville is closer to myself, BLM and Kassandra. I'm willing to see it at both Holtsville Cinema 16 and commack, and I bet BLM and Kassandra will as well.
I'm also seeing it with my co workers, but I wanted to make plans with you guys first. So..Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Kassandra, and BLM, Diane L., and all who are interested...what say you?

Diane L said:

It'll be a nice belated B-Day present for me (Feb. 7).

Actually, I'd forgotten this movie was coming out until I saw it mentioned on a left-wing blog I read. I've been a bad, bad fan....

that's righttttto, you HAVE been a bad, bad fan!!!:madspit: :madspit: :shame:

:wink: :wink:
how are you?:hug:
Are you stillat the job you took....last year? or late 06.

You are born on Chineese New Year's this year! :D
THAT's GOTTA count for EXTRA *Good Luck* this year fdor you! :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
YES, the LI Railroad. I'm sure we could work something out at Ronkonkoma train station.

Back
Top Bottom