LI U2 3D gathering.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no but have a wonderful time. Its a great evening for an outdoor show.:wave:

It was a great evening for Jones Beach!

James Taylor and the band were very good. I never knew JT was so funny. He had the audience in stitches. I did miss "Up On the Roof" though. Growing up in Brooklyn, that song is a must. Oh well, maybe next time.

Next concert...The Police! How about you, JC?

:wave: Val!
Sounds like you had a great show. Love Jones Beach!

Saw DMB and REM (at MSG). DMB was fantastic, orgasmic! REM was good, but I wished they played more older songs. I like the new ones but in concert it always good to hear the old familiar ones. Tomorrow is Pearl Jam.

Love to meet up with you guys, it'd have to be before the 4th though since I'll be gone all summer...........

:wave: Hi Kassandra! I am so jealous you got to see REM! I love their new album.

Listen, since you're going away for the summer, I was thinking...I know it's VERY short notice, but I am having a Tastefully Simple (don't ask why) party this Friday night, and was wondering if you, JC and BLM would like to come.
I swear I couldn't care less if anyone buys anything... it's just a good excuse to have an end of the school year get together. Cosmos and Mohitos on me!

Think about it and get back to me.

Hey Val,

Glad you had fun with James Taylor. My next show is going to be Unforgettable Fire cover band with Christine. They are playing at the Westbury Manor July 22nd.

Thanks for inviting me over, but its my younger sons very 1st travel baseball game. I can't miss that!!!:hyper:

I miss all you guys!:wink:

oh Val I would love to come however little David and Gavin always have my heart on Fridays!

Saw Pearl Jam tonight. Just got back and now............my shows are done til Sept, DMB at MSG!!!!!

Never, NEVER have a Tastefully Simple party. It's just too much work and expense. They don't even give you a hostess gift unless you sell $200, and the gift is a cheese spreader. ugh!
I haven' t had a sales party since the 70's(Tupperware), when I swore I'd never do another. I must have had a senior moment.

We did have fun after when we had a sing along to Live Aid...Queen, U2, Madonna and the Cars.

Anyway, yay for Pearl Jam and baseball!

So, lets do lunch before Maria leaves the Island.

Ps Bonnie...are you still with us?

^ Sorry Val I didn't see this.

but heres some info:

Metro NY Balloon & Music Festival
Calabro Airport
Brookhaven, NY

Unforgettable Fire playing there Friday August 8 between 6-8pm on the south stage!

Tickets are $20.00 each.

I'm going to try this one with my family/Christine and her boyfriend. :hmm:

I'm confused ladies. Are we meeting for lunch this week? I'm available on the 27th, 28th 29th or 30th.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom