Las Vegas October Gathering...WE NEED ONE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason we chose Hennessy's was because it's less likely to be packed and is bigger than the other Irish pubs from what I know.

I'll be there both nights *raises hand
also raises dana's hand :wink:

I'd love to try to be there by 7. of course I have many things to do on my way out of so.cal and i'm not sure of traffic so it's hard to say what time dana and I will get there.

depending on how early my work lets me out, i will be coming asap to vegas. if i dont get out by at least 12 or 1pm (dont like driving in the dark to unfamiliar places by myself), i will start out saturday morning to be in vegas by 1pm.

redkat said:
I think the reason we chose Hennessy's was because it's less likely to be packed and is bigger than the other Irish pubs from what I know.

I'll be there both nights *raises hand
also raises dana's hand :wink:

I'd love to try to be there by 7. of course I have many things to do on my way out of so.cal and i'm not sure of traffic so it's hard to say what time dana and I will get there.

What she said :wink:

redkat said:
we have room for one more girl in our room if there is anyone thinking of coming solo

oooooooo,ooooo,oooo, so its you and dana and who else?...
we could do a pajama party with just the girls on one of the nights...seriously!

:hyper:
:drool:

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Vegas.

Be safe!

JT043.jpg

My lovely friends,

I talked with Michelle (from ABC) and we have decided that
the GMA crew will be staying for both sets, :ohmy: :ohmy:
filming throughout the entire show...capturing the magic that is The Joshua Tree and all of YOU! :dance:

Please just be yourselves...
I am ALREADY so nervous and its going to be a little difficult to try and be 'natural'...
but seeing you all out there, and next to me, will be a comfort. :heart:

I am both excited and nervous and hope this goes good for Jonica, and myself and
hopefully get our guys a little deserved national publicity....:rockon:

I cant wait.

Last edited:
Anyone else going to the Vegoose music festival, Halloween weekend, in Las Vegas? I went last year and it was incredible. Two days, tons of bands, etc.

And the Killers are playing this year! Check out the artist lineup:

www.vegoose.com

I'm going with a bunch of friends and it would be awesome of a bunch if Interferers all met up...

LyricalDrug said:
Anyone else going to the Vegoose music festival, Halloween weekend, in Las Vegas? I went last year and it was incredible. Two days, tons of bands, etc.

And the Killers are playing this year! Check out the artist lineup:

www.vegoose.com

I'm going with a bunch of friends and it would be awesome of a bunch if Interferers all met up...

I'm sure there will be some interferencers there. Here is a thread in B&C well almost a thread :wink:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?threadid=163541

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom