Las Vegas October Gathering...WE NEED ONE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*dangles a long gold chain with a nice big pocket watch on the end in front of Mr BAW*
*swings it back and forth, back and forth*
*you want to come to Vegas, you want to come to Vegas*

:shifty: Is it working?

In all honesty I can understand the exhaustion setting in. But if you don't show up, you and the misses will be sorely missed. Who knows maybe we could all spend a day doing absolutely nothing by the pool at someones hotel lol.

Uhh...I've been done there buddy and I'm sure you'll need can of Dog the Bounty Hunter mace to exist along that stretch of sidewalk slumber.... I wouldn't venture a room east of the El Cortez Hotel...:yikes:

Obviously im going...we got a room at the plaza for $77.50, overlooking the Freemont St experience,
2 miles from Jerry's Nugget, and 5 mins from the strip.

Gonna be there early Fri untill late Sunday, maybe longer.

Us girls should totally get together and make Vegas our bitch.

Who's with me???:up: :macdevil: :drunk: :crazy:

Doozer61 said:

it that for the room or the girl that comes with it?? :lol:

:hmm:
I don't think so.......:shrug:

It does have a great concierge desk attendant, he seemed very pleasant....

Bates_20Motel_small.jpg

FYI

Construction alert!
Beginning Sept. 29, 2006 and continuing through the end of October, Caltrans will be working every weekend on the connector ramps at the I-15/I-215 interchange near Devore. Detour routes will be available, but the delays could be significant. The work will also include lane closures. To accommodate traffic going to and from Las Vegas, Caltrans will start its lane closures and work on northbound I-15 lanes (headed toward Las Vegas) at 11 p.m. on Fridays and end work on northbound lanes by 5 a.m. Monday. Work on southbound lanes (toward Los Angeles) will start at 9 a.m. on Friday and end by 1 p.m. Sunday. This schedule is designed to avoid peak travel times between L.A. and Vegas. For an update on construction, call the CALTRANS hotline at at (800) 427-ROAD or go to http://www.caltrans8.info. To help avoid the construction and make your Vegas trip easier, we here at VEGAS.com have a few tips:

ooooooooh crap :banghead:

Edit: Actually I'm leaving early morning friday so I should be good. :up:

Last edited:
redkat said:
FYI

Construction alert!
Beginning Sept. 29, 2006 and continuing through the end of October, Caltrans will be working every weekend on the connector ramps at the I-15/I-215 interchange near Devore. Detour routes will be available, but the delays could be significant. The work will also include lane closures. To accommodate traffic going to and from Las Vegas, Caltrans will start its lane closures and work on northbound I-15 lanes (headed toward Las Vegas) at 11 p.m. on Fridays and end work on northbound lanes by 5 a.m. Monday. Work on southbound lanes (toward Los Angeles) will start at 9 a.m. on Friday and end by 1 p.m. Sunday. This schedule is designed to avoid peak travel times between L.A. and Vegas. For an update on construction, call the CALTRANS hotline at at (800) 427-ROAD or go to http://www.caltrans8.info. To help avoid the construction and make your Vegas trip easier, we here at VEGAS.com have a few tips:

You are always full of useful information :wink:

Hey, RK, we need to figure out when were leaving :yes:

When is everyone planning on getting there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom