LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27 - Page 34 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-18-2005, 09:30 AM   #496
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Awesome pics, Chedge! Thanks! We want more more more more!
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 09:44 AM   #497
War Child
 
TheEdge U2JT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Posts: 947
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by turi001
i definitely want to be a chedge girl!!!!
Sam,

You already are. I saw to it that you are sitting next to me at the HRC dinner and I will get you filled in on all the requirement of being a "Chedge Girl"

I'm sure the other ladies will take you under their wings and help you too!


Chas
__________________

__________________
TheEdge U2JT is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 09:48 AM   #498
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT


Sam,

You already are. I saw to it that you are sitting next to me at the HRC dinner and I will get you filled in on all the requirement of being a "Chedge Girl"

I'm sure the other ladies will take you under their wings and help you too!


Chas
We have already supplied the list of Chedge girl requirements for Sam, it's in the thread. I think he can handle IT.


__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 10:22 AM   #499
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66
Thank you Mitzye, for the accomodations.
I left something very precious there by accident.
Please protect him and keep him safe.
Funny... he usually keeps me protected.
waa.


I think im going to be sick.
my tummache hurts.
Anytime babe. I know what your talking about because I saw him when I woke up. But don't worry, I put him in a very safe place, definitely out of harm's way.


Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT
ANNOUNCEMENT: We just inked headlining 14 Below again on April 16th. The info will be on the web site shortly and we will also have a new thread at some point. We'd love you see you there!
Whoo hooo!!! That's 8 days after my birthday and one day after Rachel's. Let's go discotheque...


Rachel, you and I are going to have to sport birthday tiaras for that show babe!!!!
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 10:32 AM   #500
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT
Here are a few shots from St. Partick's Day with STAR 98.7. We'll have more on the web site shortly!

Chas



BBJones and Posh Ron with Lisa Foxx!



The "Chedge Girls" with new addition Rebecka



The Joshua Tree Live



Chedge's Beautiful New Guitar


everyone speak softly my head hurts!
Mitzye....sorry for cutting off your head in the pic! arrrghhh!
(well I never claimed to be a photographer, nor a dancer for that matter)

Chedge, love the new axe bro!
thank you everyone for making St patty's day such an awesome party!
me need sleepy and hug the toilet..........
__________________
Adam's Member is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 10:46 AM   #501
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member




everyone speak softly my head hurts!
Mitzye....sorry for cutting off your head in the pic! arrrghhh!
(well I never claimed to be a photographer, nor a dancer for that matter)

Chedge, love the new axe bro!
thank you everyone for making St patty's day such an awesome party!
me need sleepy and hug the toilet..........

Dang...off with my head!!!

Just for that, you owe me a dance mister. And a head.




I said head.
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 11:21 AM   #502
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



Dang...off with my head!!!

Just for that, you owe me a dance mister. And a head.




I said head.
ok, my pleasure (wow pay back's a bitch aint it?)

lol you said head....
__________________
Adam's Member is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 11:52 AM   #503
Blue Crack Addict
 
Doozer61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Setting up house on Scooter's Star
Posts: 20,218
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT
Last batch!



And finally: The Chedge Girls looking beautiful! Although we were missing BAW!

Are you sure you weren't missing MR BAW???
__________________
Doozer61 is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 12:27 PM   #504
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61



Are you sure you weren't missing MR BAW???

Yes we did miss Mr BAW!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 03:14 PM   #505
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT


ANNOUNCEMENT:
We just inked headlining 14 Below again on April 16th. The info will be on the web site shortly and we will also have a new thread at some point. We'd love you see you there!




That's my birthday!!!



...and that would've been an awesome birthday present too.

shit
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 03:16 PM   #506
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 07:46 PM
Thanks Chas for sharing the pics. Those are good and everybody looks great! I miss y'all and I can't wait to see everybody in SD!!!

Whoo Hooo!!!!!
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 04:57 PM   #507
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT
Here are a few shots from St. Partick's Day with STAR 98.7. We'll have more on the web site shortly!

Chas



BBJones and Posh Ron with Lisa Foxx!



The "Chedge Girls" with new addition Rebecka



The Joshua Tree Live



Chedge's Beautiful New Guitar

I have 2 comments here.
1, im glad i cant see mitzye's head.. she looks like she could be something porno.
And B, that dude looks as if hes about to pour those bottles of beer over my head....
mmmmmmmmbeerbath.
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 06:35 PM   #508
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 05:46 PM
HOLA!
Last night was amazing! Green beer... JT... Mike's new drum's... JT... Chedge Chicks family together.... JT... evil guy who won my tickets... JT... Chedge showin the love.... JT.... Jason's not so red shirt.... JT... and lastly the peely green lady.

Great pictures Chedge, I'll post mine tomorrow. I need sleep.
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 09:02 PM   #509
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
HOLA!
Last night was amazing! Green beer... JT... Mike's new drum's... JT... Chedge Chicks family together.... JT... evil guy who won my tickets... JT... Chedge showin the love.... JT.... Jason's not so red shirt.... JT... and lastly the peely green lady.

Great pictures Chedge, I'll post mine tomorrow. I need sleep.

Missa!!!!! Are we a bit loopy after our craft and bling session today?!!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-18-2005, 09:11 PM   #510
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66
yea, yea, yea... I dont know what words to use,
the same old ones( awesome, great, terrific,amazing etc) cant tell the tale.
4 guys up there, doing what comes naturally, loving us so much that they play their heart and souls out dry.
Yet, if we asked for more, they'd give us more. That is true love.
Okay with all my descriptive words gone, what other can i use?
Only one word keeps flashing in my head,
like a suit of lights...
blessed.

People, listen to me.......that is what WE are, to know and hear and feel Jason, Ron, Chas and Mike.
Not just as performers, but as friends.

I love you all so much, thank you.

That was beautiful Jase! I concur!
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com