LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27 - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-15-2005, 03:29 PM   #451
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
u said finger ...


hehehe she DID say finger, didn't she, Missa? Hehe
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-15-2005, 03:30 PM   #452
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66



Yea! I did!...
its one of my favorite words...
i have more favorite words, just ask me!


is it brown?
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-15-2005, 03:33 PM   #453
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones
Hey everyone, we will be playing an extended set this Thursday night at Harry O's after the live broadcast on STAR 98.7. We'll start around 7:45PM or so.

Just a few reasons to be there:

- For the fun.
- For the music.
- To see me in my "not the correct shade of red (Karen)" shirt!
- To make Chedge's ego even bigger (if that's possible).
- Give Ron a little love (bass players do need some from time to time)
- See and hear Mikes beautiful new Yamaha drums.

We hope you can make it...it's gonna be a blast!

I don't know about you, but I'm taking Friday off

I concur with all of the above, with the exception of taking friday off because I ALREADY HAVE FRIDAY OFF HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, J, you know I love ya! Red shirt, not quite so red shirt, leather jacket, no leather jacket, t-shirt with or without bling....just wanna make sure you know I am just kidding ya!

Cya thurs and people, don't to bring big green things!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-15-2005, 03:37 PM   #454
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66



First of all, Kren is like 56.. her eyes arent what they used to be.
You could wear a plastic bag and look great.

B: it is possible to make Chedges ego bigger, the plan is not to add to it ( but its so damn fun!).

#3, If Ron is telling you he aint getting no lovin... hes whacked, i think, no, i know the man just needs a little more 'fruit' in his 'diet'.

And last but def not least, can SOMEBODY GET A DECENT FRIGEN PHOTO OF THE DRUMMER PLEASE!


someday jase you will be 56, and so will i. u can leave my eyes outta this too cuz they smell just fine....sniff sniff
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #455
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones
Hey everyone, we will be playing an extended set this Thursday night at Harry O's after the live broadcast on STAR 98.7. We'll start around 7:45PM or so.

Just a few reasons to be there:

- For the fun.
- For the music.
- To see me in my "not the correct shade of red (Karen)" shirt!
- To make Chedge's ego even bigger (if that's possible).
- Give Ron a little love (bass players do need some from time to time)
- See and hear Mikes beautiful new Yamaha drums.

We hope you can make it...it's gonna be a blast!

I don't know about you, but I'm taking Friday off

Yeah, I don't know if I can go on Thursday. It's just too far for me.
Harry O's is 4 miles from my house and street traffic on Rosecrans is pretty awful. I just don't know if I can drive that far and carry a big green thing with me...I don't even know if I like U2 tribute bands that much either. We'll see.
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 03-15-2005, 08:29 PM   #456
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



Yeah, I don't know if I can go on Thursday. It's just too far for me.
Harry O's is 4 miles from my house and street traffic on Rosecrans is pretty awful. I just don't know if I can drive that far and carry a big green thing with me...I don't even know if I like U2 tribute bands that much either. We'll see.


You of all people BETTER be there Angel!
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline  
Old 03-15-2005, 09:30 PM   #457
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230




someday jase you will be 56, and so will i. u can leave my eyes outta this too cuz they smell just fine....sniff sniff

But not for a loooong ass time woman. Plus im just kidding, you dont look a day over 45.


xxx
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-15-2005, 09:46 PM   #458
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Spanx, toots I wuv U2

xx
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-16-2005, 10:31 AM   #459
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones




You of all people BETTER be there Angel!
Ok, ok you've twisted my arm.



(Bling bling)...


Jase and Karen you gals look nothing like your age; you look so young. Neither does Bonnie for that matter. It makes me look forward to getting older.
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 03-16-2005, 10:44 AM   #460
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


Ok, ok you've twisted my arm.



(Bling bling)...


Jase and Karen you gals look nothing like your age; you look so young. Neither does Bonnie for that matter. It makes me look forward to getting older.


Awwwww shucks, you are such a sweetie!
Cya tomorrow!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-16-2005, 10:51 AM   #461
The Fly
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: into the heart
Posts: 243
Local Time: 02:40 PM
but seriously now..can i be a chedge girl..

and btw, jase..i am not tripod...that was ron..
__________________
turi001 is offline  
Old 03-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #462
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 06:40 AM
HappY St Patty's Day!!!
see all you beautiful poeple at Harry O's!
__________________
Adam's Member is offline  
Old 03-16-2005, 12:22 PM   #463
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Today is not St Patty's Day, it's Tomorrow, you silly tripod!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-16-2005, 12:27 PM   #464
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,509
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by turi001
but seriously now..can i be a chedge girl..

and btw, jase..i am not tripod...that was ron..

Sam,

To be a Chedge girl you will have to try out and also be initiated.
Requirements are as follows:

1. a wig
2. a pretty outfit
3. you must smell good
4. cherry chapstick (lip gloss will do but it has to be cherry)
5. a feminine disposition
6. heels
7. cleavage of some sort (raisins to melons)


If you feel you possess the above, and if you are *officially* initiated, you will then be presented with your personalized blinged t-shirt which you must proudly wear when in the prescence of the Emperor himself.

Got IT?
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-16-2005, 12:53 PM   #465
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230



Sam,

To be a Chedge girl you will have to try out and also be initiated.
Requirements are as follows:

1. a wig
2. a pretty outfit
3. you must smell good
4. cherry chapstick (lip gloss will do but it has to be cherry)
5. a feminine disposition
6. heels
7. cleavage of some sort (raisins to melons)


If you feel you possess the above, and if you are *officially* initiated, you will then be presented with your personalized blinged t-shirt which you must proudly wear when in the prescence of the Emperor himself.

Got IT?
You also have to scream "We love you Chedge" during the silent moments between songs at the top of your lungs.

If you're lucky, Chedge might even show us some flesh...

__________________

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com