LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. BAW said:
I later realized that I jumped into a photo of Chege-girls...

I AM NOT A CHEDGE-GIRL!!! :mad: regardless of what that photo may show.,...maybe poolboy can edit me out! :hmm:

No such luck... you are one of the Chedge-girls now! The pictures don't lie!

29871unknown.jpg

29871100_0170.JPG

Like I always said! Chicks Dig Mr. The Chedge!

Last edited:
TheEdge U2JT said:

29871unknown.jpg

29871100_0170.JPG

OMG, i am LMFAO so hard that my neckmeat aches.... This is so frucken funny, even funnier cuz BAW has his mouth open like (almost ) all the chicks do...
so dont let him tell you he didnt know what the scene was all about,
the photo doesnt lie!
Looks like im the only one with my mouth closed, well at least partially,
its a friggen miracle.

PS, notice how im looking at BAW like..... wtf are you doing here? I guess we are going to have to open the gender gap on this one... apparently, The Chedge has amassed a male following.

I said ass

I had so much fun last night with all of you, like always. JT, you were simply amazing and delicious as usual.
I keep wondering if/when your going to hit the ceiling ...
but you just keep taking me...us, higher and higher.
I had a great time afterwards too, it was wonderful to see my JT friends.. Mitzy...EVEN THO YOU DITCHED US!!!, we still love you,
Kren, always a pleasure for you to see me,
Missa... dont know who the chick was that kept hogging you all night, some of us missed out on your lovely company because of it!
And last but not least...a new friend who shall remain nameless, but who steals cars and runs in her sleep...
i shit you not.

Tho i will tell you, her name rhymes with Rachel.

night_and_day66 said:

OMG, i am LMFAO so hard that my neckmeat aches.... This is so frucken funny, even funnier cuz BAW has his mouth open like (almost ) all the chicks do...
so dont let him tell you he didnt know what the scene was all about,
the photo doesnt lie!
Looks like im the only one with my mouth closed, well at least partially,
its a friggen miracle.

PS, notice how im looking at BAW like..... wtf are you doing here? I guess we are going to have to open the gender gap on this one... apparently, The Chedge has amassed a male following.

I said ass

Your hand is on my ass, Jase....if you're gonna tell it, tell it right! :)

TheEdge U2JT said:

29871unknown.jpg

29871100_0170.JPG

and this just proves my theory........chicks are insane!! :lol:

HOLA! I can't believe last night has ended and is just a memory. I have a couple thank yous. Thank you Jason for dedicating the song to Janelle. You made her entire night.. ok maybe year. Thank you Poolboy for the foofy drink. You rock! Oh, Jase, that chick was my new friend I guess. Why didn't you come over and drag me away?

Here is a picture... more later...
DSCN0375.jpg

Mr. BAW said:

Pretty Little Angel Eyes!!!! :lol:

OH MY GOD....my devil shoes were on too tight--that or the contact lenses came out.

OR....

Linda Blair is a Chedge-girl too and wanted in on the action. Chedge, clearly you have a way of possessing the ladies. Oh, and Mr. Baw was the *hottest* Chedge-girl out there!

And Jase and Rachel, I am so truly sorry my loves for leaving. I didn't mean to ditch you. I waited for you gals for 20 minutes at the gas station across the street but you didn't show. After a while, I figured you gals had left and so I did too!

I felt so guilty leaving the first time that I turned around and went back again just to make sure you weren't there and when I didn't see you, I assumed you two had really left. :ohmy:

I'm so sorry. :sad:

If it makes you feel any better, you can get even with me while I'm sleeping. I'll even bring the Sharpies!

Last edited:
Sorry I missed out on all the fun!!!

Hello fellow JT fanatics-

I've been reading all the posts about the JT show last night and apparently I missed out on quite a party!!! I would have loved to have been there but as some of you may know my wonderful hubby is only home for short periods of time and I really look forward to spending the weekends with him. YES...I'M A SAPPY IN LOVE GIRL!!!!

Anyway, I'm so glad that everyone had a good time and I absolutely cannot wait until 3/27!!! Our hotel is already booked! By the way, where do I apply to be a Chedge girl?! Oh wait....I think that might be a conflict of interest....I'm definitely more of a rhythm section kind of gir!!! :sexywink:

See ya all soon!!!
Love, Alexis

Re: Sorry I missed out on all the fun!!!

alexismcd23 said:
Hello fellow JT fanatics-

I've been reading all the posts about the JT show last night and apparently I missed out on quite a party!!! I would have loved to have been there but as some of you may know my wonderful hubby is only home for short periods of time and I really look forward to spending the weekends with him. YES...I'M A SAPPY IN LOVE GIRL!!!!

Anyway, I'm so glad that everyone had a good time and I absolutely cannot wait until 3/27!!! Our hotel is already booked! By the way, where do I apply to be a Chedge girl?! Oh wait....I think that might be a conflict of interest....I'm definitely more of a rhythm section kind of gir!!! :sexywink:

See ya all soon!!!
Love, Alexis

Alex! We missed you! I need to talk to you! Email me ok? I need to talk to you about the HRC TWO WEEKS FROM TONITE and another thing.....a favor.....
Love,
Karen

agentmissa said:
HOLA! I can't believe last night has ended and is just a memory. I have a couple thank yous. Thank you Jason for dedicating the song to Janelle. You made her entire night.. ok maybe year. Thank you Poolboy for the foofy drink. You rock! Oh, Jase, that chick was my new friend I guess. Why didn't you come over and drag me away?

Here is a picture... more later...
DSCN0375.jpg

You know something? That guitarist and bass player in that JT band are pretty HOT :rockon: :bow:

angel_of_L.A. said:

OH MY GOD....my devil shoes were on too tight--that or the contact lenses came out.

OR....

Linda Blair is a Chedge-girl too and wanted in on the action. Chedge, clearly you have a way of possessing the ladies. Oh, and Mr. Baw was the *hottest* Chedge-girl out there!

And Jase and Rachel, I am so truly sorry my loves for leaving. I didn't mean to ditch you. I waited for you gals for 20 minutes at the gas station across the street but you didn't show. After a while, I figured you gals had left and so I did too!

I felt so guilty leaving the first time that I turned around and went back again just to make sure you weren't there and when I didn't see you, I assumed you two had really left. :ohmy:

I'm so sorry. :sad:

If it makes you feel any better, you can get even with me while I'm sleeping. I'll even bring the Sharpies!

Yea, yea... even though the camera doesnt lie, it sure has a way with twisting things.
As far as you DITCHING us.. well, i forgive you, the plans were not so solid and we didnt exchange numbers etc.. no hard feelings.
Plus i would have missed out on some wonderful events ( see my other post!) and people if it would have turned out any other way.
So, dont stress it Angel...you were an angel anyways,
but i will take you up on your sharpie offer!
:macdevil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom