LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Well, somebody has to start this thread, and I don't even live in LA! BBJ, Chas...you can pay me back later :wink:

LA's hottest U2 tribute band The Joshua Tree has a gig!

And I hear it's 80's night too! Guys bring out your mullets and your rolled up sleeves, and girls bring out your big hair and mini skirts!

Hully Gully Nightclub
Saturday, June 11, 2005
11:30 PM - 1:00 AM

9559 E. Imperial Hwy
Downey, CA 90242
(562) 803-8846

www.club-addiction.com

Or go to the JT web site for more info: U2JT.com

The Joshua Tree have been inked to perform at the Hully Gully in Downey on June 11th. The band is set to hit the stage at 11:30, but we suggest getting there earlier to grab a good seat and hang with other JTers.

The cost at the door is $10.00, but a discount will be given to anyone who shows up wearing a U2 t-shirt of any kind, or, get this... a JT t-shirt of any kind!

Ah, see that JT shirt you have is ALREADY paying dividends!

Silly girl, I was gonna say what are you doing in here? Thanks for posting this. We were waiting till it was officially June to start a June thread. And there's talk of a pre June 11 gig gathering but we're still working on nailing down a place so stay tuned.

Carek1230 said:
And there's talk of a pre June 11 gig gathering but we're still working on nailing down a place so stay tuned.

whats that? a pre june thingie you say?

Hey, I was just kidding about that Beach Blvd. thing............:yikes:

No I wasn't....................it would be nice to see old friends since that San Diego Hardrock cafe fiasco involving BAW and her friends getting the boot while others stayed behind but I promise never to mention that again..........:|

End. :)

DeadMansParty said:
does my hair count as 80's? I mean its big, I just dont wanna bust out the jellies and zany zappers again.

You mean you STILL have them?
Im sorry, but thats just something i wouldnt admit to.
You strike me more of a diaper pin man.
Wait, you were probably in diapers. :lmao:

Carek1230 said:
Silly girl, I was gonna say what are you doing in here? Thanks for posting this. We were waiting till it was officially June to start a June thread. And there's talk of a pre June 11 gig gathering but we're still working on nailing down a place so stay tuned.

Aaaawwww...YOU'RE WELCOME!

I needed to announce the next JT gig in the other forums and noticed that nobody had done it here, so I took it upon myself to start it. I couldn't wait! People need time to plan! June is a busy month!

But if you get chicken, whatever you do, don't get it from Wal-Mart/Sam's!!! Our school on Friday brought in some fried chicken from there, and my poor body hasn't been the same since. :barf:

night_and_day66 said:

You mean you STILL have them?
Im sorry, but thats just something i wouldnt admit to.
You strike me more of a diaper pin man.
Wait, you were probably in diapers. :lmao:

hahaha, wait werent you like 65? so you probably were in diapers too!!!!

Mr. BAW said:
Hey, I was just kidding about that Beach Blvd. thing............:yikes:

No I wasn't....................it would be nice to see old friends since that San Diego Hardrock cafe fiasco involving BAW and her friends getting the boot while others stayed behind but I promise never to mention that again..........:|

End. :)

Ack! Mr BAW! Don't bring that HRC/AWF fiasco up again-that was so disappointing in so many ways. AWF and HRC were so disorganized and because we ran so late things just got out of hand. It was *Out of Control*. Never again ...:no:

Carek1230 said:
What's Kasabian?:shrug:
Here, you guess. Is it:

A. A new sandwhich at Subway.
B. A new sandwhich at Jack in the Box.
C. A band that named themselves after one of Sharon Tates murderers.
D. A new flavor of blended iced coffee at Starbucks.
E. Krispy Kreme's newest creation of death in a bag.

Ill give you a clue...its not four of them.

night_and_day66 said:
Here, you guess. Is it:

SANDWICH

night_and_day66 said:
Here, you guess. Is it:

Inspiration, Im gonna start a new band and call it " Jarrod, and the Subway diets"

Back
Top Bottom