LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zooperson said:

yeah, it was cancelled anyway. so when they reschedule it you can go. YAY!!! it was a bummer that it was cancelled though. i was all excited :(

FYI Height of Sky is being re-scheduled for sometime this fall. Call the Dance Co or go to their web site to get on the mailing list, since they are in process of sending out notices about the re schedule. http://www.dancecamerawest.org/contact.htm

thousandfold said:

Eeeeek! I was standing right next to you! Wish I'd known! But so glad you made it out to the show!

So, was that a bootleg tour t-shirt you were wearing? It was cool!

yeah, i made it. i'm so lame. :D i should have been braver and tried to meet more people but i didnt want people to think i was a weirdo going around and asking "hey are you on interference!?"

thanks carek for the info. :up:

Last edited:
i didnt know anyone. i'm sorry. which one where you red? i don't know what anyone looks like. :(

Last edited:
zooperson said:
i didnt know anyone. i'm sorry. which one where you red? i don't know what anyone looks like. :(

Next time introduce yourself to one of the band and ask to be introduced to some of the group. Or we're usually trading info in here about who is meeting who where or making plans for before or after shows so stay tuned in here. Look forward to meeting you! Welcome!

Karen

agentmissa said:
Hey gang. I'm back, FINALLY! I wanted to thank you all for the cards, positive thoughts, and prayers. They were so uplifting. :hug:

I love you all.

Oh and Chas.....:eek:

Welcome back Missa!!!
we missed you, glad you are ok.

agentmissa said:
Hey gang. I'm back, FINALLY! I wanted to thank you all for the cards, positive thoughts, and prayers. They were so uplifting. :hug:

I love you all.

Welcome back, beautiful Missa. You had the masses praying for you, so of course you were going to be ok!

agentmissa said:

I love you all.

welcome back missa!

glad you're feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug:

Carek1230 said:
Ack it's not working!

06_12_6.jpg
[/IMG]
2e2d08a3.jpg
[/IMG]

06_12_8.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry I didn't get pics of the drummer or the bass player but I know I did get a lot of video of them. Oh wait! Here's one last picture altho can't make out quite who it is...all that FOG!!!

FOGEDGE.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom