LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge U2JT said:
I think I will be going for the 1985 Edge look. White shirt, tight black pants, poofy hair (When he still had some)

I expect to see some big 80's hair that night! Anyone going with the Madonna look? How about the Billy Idol bleached crewcut look?

:laugh: ummm no

RedrocksU2 said:
I told my wife about this, and she said that she would take the kids and leave me if I brought out the Don Johnson gear....:laugh:

Awwwww c'mon, man.....you know she is only joking! Right?! You've GOT to dress up. You just HAVE to.

:hug:

leg warmers rock! i admit i held on to some & they came in handy at butt freezing cold hockey games on arms AND legs!! it's the matching leg warmer, legging & headband sets that are scary!

Carek1230 said:
leg warmers rock! i admit i held on to some & they came in handy at butt freezing cold hockey games on arms AND legs!! it's the matching leg warmer, legging & headband sets that are scary!

(Olivia Newton John singing in the background.....):laugh:

Carek1230 said:
Quick! Let me grab my LP and play it on the hi fi!

(OMG! I do have a couple ONJ albums!) Eeekk! :ohmy:

" lets get Physical"! you know what song on that record I really like, and im being totally honest, its called " silvery rain".

DeadMansParty said:
wow, not much goin on here...............

Some of us are still recovering from the weekend. :lol:

Well, everyone save IT up this week so you can bring IT on Saturday night at Hully Gully's!

See you there.

Jason.

Bono B. Jones said:

Well, everyone save IT up this week so you can bring IT on Saturday night at Hully Gully's!

Again, I wish I could be there with y'all and bring IT too, but I'll be celebrating my own 80's weekend in Fort Worth. I'll be seeing Def Leppard and Bryan Adams, and earlier in the afternoon in Dallas, my friend and I will be getting Bryan's autograph at Borders books.

80's rock!

I'll miss my JT family as usual!

:hug:

Hey Everybody!
See you all at the show this Saturday nite!!
It's gonna kick some major ass.......a bit of a time warp really and a few surprises.

Looking forward to Saturday's show! I promise to only take pictures of Mike and Ron this time to make up for not getting any good ones of them at Vertigo's! (OK, maybe just a couple of Jason and Chedge too!)

Is it Friday yet? Or just wishful thinking?

jsandys said:
Looking forward to Saturday's show! I promise to only take pictures of Mike and Ron this time to make up for not getting any good ones of them at Vertigo's! (OK, maybe just a couple of Jason and Chedge too!)

Is it Friday yet? Or just wishful thinking?

Mike and Ron are window dressing....it's all about the lead singer and guitar player! :lol:

I am looking forward to this show for many reasons. I personally cannot wait and am just trying to get through this week till we hit the stage.

See you Saturday!

Jason.

can we dress like a member from U2? Im not sure what I would be right for though. or maybe just be british 80's and wear my mohawk real high. sheesh I dont know, but then again, I still have that feeling like Im gonna show up as the only one, then all I need is Ashton poppin out of the stage going " you got punked". oh wait, Im not famous.

IMG_64.jpg

^ someone getting ready for this saturday.......:laugh:

Adam's Member said:
Hey Everybody!
See you all at the show this Saturday nite!!
It's gonna kick some major ass.......a bit of a time warp really and a few surprises.

I'm so excited! I think it's going to be an awesome show!!

I don't really have any 80's clothes... I could goth up, that's kind of 80's...?

I was going to go all 'Maniac' on your asses with my 'Flashdance' getup,
but alas i will be missing the show.
I think ill be washing my hair that night.
Anyways, will miss most of you immensely and hope you all have the times of your lives.
Please, dont forget to video.
Someone, anyone.
:sad:

Back
Top Bottom