LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how could i not go. it would take me 10 minutes to walk there from my house. okay not really, but i could get there in under five if i drove. the only problem is i am 17. does anyone know if it's 18+ ?

Carek1230 said:
So what's everyone wearing for 80's night?

I'm working on something...

Does anyone know the name of the Denney's/Norman's type place that is apparently across the street from Hully Gully?

there is a Stox right across the street. it's like a norms

You would have to dress up 80's if you were gonna show up anyways, which is gonna be a hoot! Can't wait to see THESE pics! :lol: On 2nd thought wish you were gonna be there since you take great pics! :hug:

Carek1230 said:
You would have to dress up 80's if you were gonna show up anyways, which is gonna be a hoot! Can't wait to see THESE pics! :lol: On 2nd thought wish you were gonna be there since you take great pics! :hug:

speaking of.........everyone got your 80's outfits ready?
got mine :)

Carek1230 said:

Aaaawwww....thanks gurlfriend. I'm so glad you like my pics. I love taking pics of JT. They are so photolicious! :drool:

And oh shoot woman! The 80's were my favorite years!!! Those were some of the best times of my life! The music (the JT album), the clothes, parties with my friends in high school, etc. Good times, good times....

I'll really miss this gig! :sigh:

Adam's Member said:

speaking of.........everyone got your 80's outfits ready?
got mine :)

Mmmmm...JT Adam...one of my favorite Adam looks

adamcloseup.jpg

:cute: Cute, very cute.

Mr. BAW said:
Well, I don't have any '80s clothes, whateverthoseare, but I'm gonna be there.

It's real easy Mr. BAW. You either dress up like Don Johnson from Miami Vice or go for the Bruce Springsteen look with the rolled up jeans and white t-shirt with rolled up sleeves. I think you would look good with the Miami Vice look since you are ex-50. :wink:

i seriously dont know how i'll recreate my flock of seagulls hair. i'll just show up and act like valley girl.

I told my wife about this, and she said that she would take the kids and leave me if I brought out the Don Johnson gear....:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom