LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what's everyone wearing for 80's night?

I'm working on something...

Does anyone know the name of the Denney's/Norman's type place that is apparently across the street from Hully Gully?

Carek1230 said:

Does anyone know the name of the Denney's/Norman's type place that is apparently across the street from Hully Gully?

I may be wrong, but if I'm not mistaken it's Mr. Stox and its been there forever.

Carek1230 said:

see im kinda scared, cause usually when this happens, I get there, and Im the only one.

Carek1230 said:

Ack! Mr BAW! Don't bring that HRC/AWF fiasco up again-that was so disappointing in so many ways. AWF and HRC were so disorganized and because we ran so late things just got out of hand. It was *Out of Control*. Never again ...:no:

I'm sorry you are still sore about this.

RedrocksU2 said:
What happened in SD?:|

I don't really want to bring the thread down because it's water under the bridge but I'm sure someone can fill you in privately.

Smiles everyone! :D

Nope we aren't going to re-hash. Suffice it to say it was one crazy night, where plans were not executed as they should have been, feelings were hurt, there was some disappointment. It won't happen again. Carlos if you really want to know I'm happy to fill you in OT. For now let's leave it in the past. :yes:

RedrocksU2 said:
Hi Icelle!:hug:
Heard any good jokes lately?:wink:

yeah, i saw this in someone's journal here:

Bono and the Edge are on an airplane to recieve awards, The Edge for guitar, and Bono for humanitarian of the year. Their plane crashed and they die. When they get to heaven, they're greeted by God. God says to them "Before I let you in, tell me what you believe in."

The Edge says "I believe in guitar, rock and roll and Irish Whiskey."

Bono says "I believe you're sitting in my seat."

Hi guys, listen I bought some ONE.org bracelets and I have 5 extra for the U2JT gang......so if you want one, be one of the first 5 posts after this message.....:rockon:

One bands

I would love a ONE band! I ordered some back in April and they said that they sent to me (3 times) but I've never received! I really want to show support for their organization, but they are not making it easy. Can you send to me or will you be at the show at Hully Gully's?

Back
Top Bottom