LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig! - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2005, 01:44 PM   #196
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:40 PM
Hi guys,
I just wanted to first say that the performance was great and listening to some of the classics from the "Unforgetable Fire" truly made my night, well done.
Mike, thanks for being so cool and speaking to me when I met you, right before you guys sterted playing....your performance was outstanding, the drums sounded awesome...you rock bro!

One small complaint.......... THE FOG was over the top...I was going to kill that guy

Icelle you crack me up, K you are awesome, Thousandfold you are very nice, Ricky & girlfriend and the Baws you people are super cool, Jsandy's and husband; quality people, Chicaedge, it was a pleasure to meet you!

see ya soon!

Old 06-13-2005, 03:08 PM   #197
ONE
love, blood, life

DMP said you were an all right guy and he was right! pleasure meeting you as well.

Old 06-13-2005, 04:10 PM   #198
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RedrocksU2
Hi guys,
I just wanted to first say that the performance was great and listening to some of the classics from the "Unforgetable Fire" truly made my night, well done.
Mike, thanks for being so cool and speaking to me when I met you, right before you guys sterted playing....your performance was outstanding, the drums sounded awesome...you rock bro!

One small complaint.......... THE FOG was over the top...I was going to kill that guy

Icelle you crack me up, K you are awesome, Thousandfold you are very nice, Ricky & girlfriend and the Baws you people are super cool, Jsandy's and husband; quality people, Chicaedge, it was a pleasure to meet you!

see ya soon!

Hey! I tried to save us all, especially BBJ's voice by killing the fog guy AND the machine! I even sat in a pool of spilled beer to save us from the fog but the fog guy was ina fog of his own and thought it was funny that I didn't like it.....at least from the point I sat next to the machine kept him from aiming the fog directly onto the stage.....poor Ron! He got it the worst! They were aiming that machine right into people's faces too! Wrong, I say! That fog was evil! No more I say! No More! Sing it with me, everone....
No More!
No More!
No More!
Take that fog away.....

Oh and thanks Carlos...you're pretty awesome yourself!
Old 06-13-2005, 04:22 PM   #199
ONE
love, blood, life

There was no fog where Mr. BAW sat guarding the jewels...I had a view of the band right over BAW's head...
Old 06-13-2005, 04:42 PM   #200
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by RedrocksU2

Icelle you crack me up

i am so sorry you had to put up with me, i knew i was out of it. thanks for the (third) drink!
Old 06-13-2005, 04:43 PM   #201
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

Hey! I tried to save us all, especially BBJ's voice by killing the fog guy AND the machine! I even sat in a pool of spilled beer to save us from the fog but the fog guy was ina fog of his own and thought it was funny that I didn't like it.....at least from the point I sat next to the machine kept him from aiming the fog directly onto the stage.....poor Ron! He got it the worst! They were aiming that machine right into people's faces too! Wrong, I say! That fog was evil! No more I say! No More! Sing it with me, everone....
No More!
No More!
No More!
Take that fog away.....

Oh and thanks Carlos...you're pretty awesome yourself!
I'm talking with principle management about puting into our contract "no fog machines"
Old 06-13-2005, 05:11 PM   #202
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member

I'm talking with principle management about puting into our contract "no fog machines"
Principally speaking I'm thinking that is an eggsellent idea. Did you notice how I was sitting on your side of the stage, Adam...errrr I mean ummm Ron.....yeah...Ron.....and I was ready to wrestle that fog machine away from the Fog Master Beast?!
Old 06-13-2005, 05:14 PM   #203
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
There was no fog where Mr. BAW sat guarding the jewels...I had a view of the band right over BAW's head...

Ack! Where were you sitting? If I'd known that you were up above the fog clouds I would have joined you!
Old 06-13-2005, 05:19 PM   #204
BAW
The Flower

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

Principally speaking I'm thinking that is an eggsellent idea. Did you notice how I was sitting on your side of the stage, Adam...errrr I mean ummm Ron.....yeah...Ron.....and I was ready to wrestle that fog machine away from the Fog Master Beast?!

Seriously, there was one point where I couldn't see the band at all and Icelle, Carlos, Ricky and Melissa mysteriously vanished from the floor in a cloud of fog!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:07 PM   #205
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Quote:
Originally posted by zooperson
Great Show!!!
only person i got to meet was bonofox but i was the young lady in the bright yellow t shirt and green hat.
It was nice meeting you too sweetie!..Sorry we did not get to talk but you saw how loud it was and that annoying smoke (who's genius idea was that??) But I look forward to talking to you soon if not at a JT show at a U2 show...

P.S and thanks for the heads up on the Moreligh presentation in
LA I hope you went cause I had an errand to run and did not make it back in time to go
Old 06-13-2005, 07:46 PM   #206
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1

It was nice meeting you too sweetie!..Sorry we did not get to talk but you saw how loud it was and that annoying smoke (who's genius idea was that??) But I look forward to talking to you soon if not at a JT show at a U2 show...

P.S and thanks for the heads up on the Moreligh presentation in
LA I hope you went cause I had an errand to run and did not make it back in time to go
yeah, it was cancelled anyway. so when they reschedule it you can go. YAY!!! it was a bummer that it was cancelled though. i was all excited
Old 06-13-2005, 08:39 PM   #207
Blue Crack Overdose

Well all I saw Missa after work today and she is in great spirits, feeling MUCH better. Hopefully since the fever is gone she will get to go home tomorrow (Tuesday). She is so pleased about all the thoughts and prayers and cards so thank you every one. I am sure she will be here and emailing in a couple of days.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:08 AM   #208
The Fly

Local Time: 03:40 AM
Just wanted to say that it was great to meet so many of you guys on Saturday! Redrocks, BAW, Mr. Baw, et al! Everyone was so nice! Great to see DMP and Melissa again too! Billy and I had a great time! Sorry to say we'll miss the July 1 show, but we'll be in the UK visiting B's family with a side trip to see U2 in Cardiff on the 29th (GA's!)

JT, have a great show on the 1st. We'll be with you in spirit.
Thankfully there's no fog machines at Harry O's!
Old 06-14-2005, 10:06 AM   #209
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Quote:

yeah, it was cancelled anyway. so when they reschedule it you can go. YAY!!! it was a bummer that it was cancelled though. i was all excited
I wonder why it was cancelled??? Oh wellI know I will plan it better next time, really looking forward to going and poss meeting Mrs Edge!
Old 06-14-2005, 12:20 PM   #210
The Fly

Quote:
Great Show!!!
only person i got to meet was bonofox but i was the young lady in the bright yellow t shirt and green hat.

Eeeeek! I was standing right next to you! Wish I'd known! But so glad you made it out to the show!

So, was that a bootleg tour t-shirt you were wearing? It was cool!