LA's Joshua Tree Upcoming Shows-April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam's Member said:

a) I almost "accidentally" on purpouse typed mistress on previous post :evil:

b) how could we play an 80's club and not dress up???

c) shhhhhh.......Angel! no ones supposed to know about my red dress!! :lmao:

Uhm honey, I think people already know about your dress... :wink:

Jason...I understand your position on wigs. But do consider crimping your hair.

I loved it when Bono used to crimp his mullet and I think I may have a crimping machine thingy somewhere...

Bono B. Jones said:

I'm not wearing a wig until I have to! I still have a few years left on this hairline...I think...I hope. :laugh:

I'll leave the wig wearing to other tribute bands Bono's for now.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......
SHHHHHHHH,
SHHHH, SHHHHH, SHHH,SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
SHH,
SHH.

...shhhhh

lmfao
:lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:

I'm not wearing a wig until I have to! I still have a few years left on this hairline...I think...I hope. :laugh:

I'll leave the wig wearing to other tribute bands Bono's for now.

once during STAY i was giving a tribute band lead singer a sexydiamondhug and his hair piece fell off right into my hands:angry:

db9

true story.

not sexy.

diamond said:

once during STAY i was giving a tribute band lead singer a sexydiamondhug and his hair piece fell off right into my hands:angry:

db9

true story.

not sexy.

I miss read that and thought it said his herpes fell right onto my hands

diamond said:

db9

true story.

not sexy.

:lmao:

that would freak me out. seriously.

You rule, Missa! Thanks for getting all those pics up so fast! The scrapbook is an invaluable service to provide to us...

Once again, more pictures of me giggling like a goofball as BB Jones serenades me... thanks for a great birthday, boys!

And how much did Harry O's rock?! What a great show! I had such an awesome time! Hope you guys play there again soon!

We are so spoiled now, there have been so many shows recently! I love it! Can't wait for Vertigo's!!

p.s. Angel... the world is not yet ready for the red dress....

Awesome shots Missa!

This one is one of my favorites. I just love the way the light captures this real intense moment.

redjason.jpg

Major props to the photographer!

see you at Vertigo's, the Baws cant make it, but I and the lovely Melissa, plus a number of our JT virgin friends will be in tote!

i am ciurrently waiting for my requested days off from work to be granted. i really...want to go. i really...need a JT fix. badly.

angel_of_L.A. said:
Awesome shots Missa!

This one is one of my favorites. I just love the way the light captures this real intense moment.

redjason.jpg

Major props to the photographer!

thats the pic right there, rockin!

Did someone die? Because this is fucking sad as hell.
Everyone needs to come out of their hole.
It seems as if we are all thriving off of lifes miseries, being happy with being down.
It seems the less we talk here, the easier it gets to not care whats going on with each other.
Unless thats the idea.
Is it the idea to be detached as much as possible with one another in between shows?
Have we come to this?
I dont need details and you sure as hell dont want mine, but are we just JT part timers or what? Part time friends too?
Let me know, cuz...

PS. I admit, im the first to be a Debbie Downer, but i have ALWAYS counter-acted the negetive with joy and laughter...i guess i just hope everyone is ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom