LA's Joshua Tree Upcoming Shows-April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EVerYoNE EveRyONe....

EVERYone! everyONE!
Listen to me please.
We all have been kinda going through things..
some of us together.. some of us individualy.
Doesnt make a difference.
We need to support one another.
The Joshua Tree needs our support. Please come out. Please be there.
We need to heal, and move on. I speak firstly for myself.
I am not preaching, but i know there are very few joys in my life and JT and my friends are part of them.

Cant we all... just get along?

I cant wait to see...

eVERyonE! EVeryONe! EVERYONE!!!!!

:dance: :rockon:

Man, I wanna go to JT's show tonite.....but like Jase says, I'm a wuss for not wanting to drive an hour and a half to see them....i'll see them in May I guess (In LA)....have fun tonight though:rockon:

RedrocksU2 said:
Man, I wanna go to JT's show tonite.....but like Jase says, I'm a wuss for not wanting to drive an hour and a half to see them....i'll see them in May I guess (In LA)....have fun tonight though:rockon:

Sounds like i should call a WAAA-BULANCE....

and being called a wuss by a chick is not something id admit to... :reject:

but ill forgive you just this once, and only because your stalking me.

And just to wussify you even further,Kren has a 2+ hour drive and Beautiful Missa has at least a 3.

Jase.....i'm gonna kick your a**....................................................................................................................................................................JK, have fun tonite you wuss.

RedrocksU2 said:
Jase.....i'm gonna kick your a**....................................................................................................................................................................JK, have fun tonite you wuss.

Thems is fightin words Carloose...
nobody calls me a wuss and gets away with it...

showdown at sundown
:mad:

Thanks to all that were at Harry O's Saturday night. A huge thanks especially to those who drove such a long way AGAIN! You all amaze us. It is not a show without you.

We had a blast and it was really nice to just blow off some steam with you guys.

We'll see you in three weeks at VERTIGO'S!

Jason.

Bono B. Jones said:

We'll see you in three weeks at VERTIGO'S!

Jason.

This was one I actually thought we might make it to but I just realized that we'll be in Toronto that weekend. Anything in the works later in May or in June?

Bono's American Wife said:

This was one I actually thought we might make it to but I just realized that we'll be in Toronto that weekend. Anything in the works later in May or in June?

Hey BAW,

We're almost ready to ink a show at "The Hully Gully" in Downey on June 11th. We'll announce it once it is official.

If and when we do ink this show, it will be an all 80's era U2 night.

Jason.

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey BAW,

We're almost ready to ink a show at "The Hully Gully" in Downey on June 11th. We'll announce it once it is official.

Jason.

The Joshua Tree at the Hully Gully. WOW.

Do you know how long I've been bugging them to have a U2 nite there? A long friggin time...it's one of my oldest hang outs. I was just there not too long ago for their Smiths/Morrissey nite, very very cool. I can't wait for this!

Oh and I'm still holding out hope that you'll play at Brennan's. Then, my life will be complete. :yes:

angel_of_L.A. said:

The Joshua Tree at the Hully Gully. WOW.

Do you know how long I've been bugging them to have a U2 nite there? A long friggin time...it's one of my oldest hang outs. I was just there not too long ago for their Smiths/Morrissey nite, very very cool. I can't wait for this!

Oh and I'm still holding out hope that you'll play at Brennan's. Then, my life will be complete. :yes:

sweet! see everyone there...I don't think I was at the last show, was I?

I was going to type a smart ass comment but never mind......wow better judgement..whered I get that from? :laugh:

Adam's Member said:

sweet! see everyone there...I don't think I was at the last show, was I?

I was going to type a smart ass comment but never mind......wow better judgement..whered I get that from? :laugh:
No, no you wernt Ron...where the hell did you go?

mmmminvasionofthebodysnatchers.
:drool:

hehe, i said...

Hello, thanks to everyone for everything.

Here are pictures. Thanks to Chicaedge for being the best assistant in the world.

DSCN1177.jpg

DSCN1191.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

DSCN1241.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

We saw this sign and I didn't realize that the King was the Jr star. I thought the Mr. The Chedge was a super star! And kegs?:lmao:
DSCN1168.jpg

I was thnking if you wear a wig like this you could be the star.
DSCN1248.jpg

doesnt Ron look awful posh in that dapper outfit.

Hmmm does he have someone dressing him these days.

agentmissa said:

Here are pictures. Thanks to Chicaedge for being the best assistant in the world.

DSCN1177.jpg

DSCN1191.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

DSCN1241.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

We saw this sign and I didn't realize that the King was the Jr star. I thought the Mr. The Chedge was a super star! And kegs?:lmao:
DSCN1168.jpg

I was thnking if you wear a wig like this you could be the star.
DSCN1248.jpg

agentmissa said:

First of all, thank you so much Chicaedge for sharing your pics! This is my only way to see the guys now.... :sigh:

Now for comments...

Chas...what does your shirt say? "Math is..." what? :eyebrow:
DSCN1177.jpg

Hello! Hello! :drool:
DSCN1191.jpg

IT'S BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!! THE ASS SHOT!!! :lol:
DSCN1233.jpg

Very nice shirt there Ron! And thanks to M for helping him look good!
DSCN1241.jpg

Very nice pic here
DSCN1272.jpg

Allegra said:

First of all, thank you so much Chicaedge for sharing your pics! This is my only way to see the guys now.... :sigh:

Now for comments...

Chas...what does your shirt say? "Math is..." what? :eyebrow:
DSCN1177.jpg

Hello! Hello! :drool:
DSCN1191.jpg

IT'S BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!! THE ASS SHOT!!! :lol:
DSCN1233.jpg

Very nice shirt there Ron! And thanks to M for helping him look good!
DSCN1241.jpg

Very nice pic here
DSCN1272.jpg

Um... hard. :drool:

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey BAW,

Jason.

does that include a mullet

Back
Top Bottom