LA's Joshua Tree Upcoming Shows-April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have something I want to say. Listen to me now. Most won't understand, but some know who you are. The talk has got to stop. If you are going to talk about people at least get it right. Don't make me wear the t-shirt. There's a lot of crap being talked about, a lot of late night phone calls burning up the wires. There's a lot of eyebrows being raised, a lot of finger pointing and hypocrisy that I do not care to hear about. The guilty ones know who you are. Personal business should remain simply that-PERSONAL. Don't drag other people into it or play martyr. Seriously I wish more of you could act like adults.

chicaedge said:

who picked them? why where they even aloud to touch instuments... why:rant:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but U2 hand picked them themselves.

I don't get it. :no:

Funny story...Chedge was on the floor at the Pond and Kings of Leon had just finished a song and then the singer went on to say "Thanks for making us feel at home". Well, our Chedge being the quick witted (smartalack) person he is said aloud "Oh really!?, whoops...sorry about that!". A woman behind him piped up and said "Oh yeah!?...you think you could get up there and do better!?" Chedge quickly replied and said "YEP, I do!" and handed her a JT business card over his shoulder without even turning around.

Too funny. :laugh:

There's more to the story, but I didn't want to post it here. Ask Chedge or I about it sometime if you want to hear the rest. It's pretty darn funny what happened later.

Jason.

That's our Chas...smooth move! What an awesome story, I hadn't heard that one! He did call me that night during Sometimes to make me cry again. Dammit. But he did ask which song I wanted to hear and I asked for it myself. Oh well......

U2 rocks. JT rocks. Kings of Leon......go home.

Bring on the Frames, man!

Bono B. Jones said:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but U2 hand picked them themselves.

I don't get it. :no:

Funny story...Chedge was on the floor at the Pond and Kings of Leon had just finished a song and then the singer went on to say "Thanks for making us feel at home". Well, our Chedge being the quick witted (smartalack) person he is said aloud "Oh really!?, whoops...sorry about that!". A woman behind him piped up and said "Oh yeah!?...you think you could get up there and do better!?" Chedge quickly replied and said "YEP, I do!" and handed her a JT business card over his shoulder without even turning around.

Too funny. :laugh:

There's more to the story, but I didn't want to post it here. Ask Chedge or I about it sometime if you want to hear the rest. It's pretty darn funny what happened later.

Jason.

ok i guess they had thier reasons and i'll respect the queens but only for my EDGEY... I would love to hear more i guess i'll just have to wait til saturday.

Carek1230 said:

U2 rocks. JT rocks. Kings of Leon......go home.

Bring on the Frames, man!

yeah! total frames head here. but they would never open for u2. too much irish stubborness...

kings of leon gig essentials for u2 fans: earplugs, tylenol....

Bono B. Jones said:

:lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA:wave: :hug:

Carek1230 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEGRA:wave: :hug:

um....ditto

Carek1230 said:

:ohmy:

Thanks! :D

:hug:

OMG! BEST BIRTHDAY GREETING EVER!!!

I'm still half awake and my heart is still a flutter!

Y'all are the best group of friends I could ever have!!!

Eventhough it was 3:30 in the morning, y'all were the icing on the cake!

There's nothing like being dead asleep and getting scared to death from a very loud telephone next to my ear at the wee hours in the morning. The whole time my heart was racing, and I was barely awake. So, sorry if I didn't say much, but you should have seen me...I was grinnin' from ear to ear!

I really do appreciate the phone call. It was so nice to hear your voices because that's something that I don't get to hear very often. I only see your words on a screen.

:sad: <- happy tears

I :heart: you more now than you can imagine!

Thanks a million!

Texas sized :hug:

Texas sized :kiss:

YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!

...P.S. It took me almost an hour to fall back asleep!

Hey there,
Last night was a blast! Its extra fun when there are birthdays... Hallelujah Here She Comes was soooooo :drool: A special thanks to Chas for the card, you guys know I'll support you where ever you go.

I FINALLY got the pictures up from Vertigo Eve, I am so sorry it took so long to get them up. I'll have San Jose up tomorrow!

We love you Allegra! Happy Birthday! And thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday...

And thanks to JT for my birthday song!! And aren't ya'll proud of me, there was no crying in the stalls! The show was awesome, even if the sound was kind of sucky.

Missa, as always, you have some amazing pictures!

Thank you soo much again for being there....it's not a JT show without you love :hug:

Thanks to everyone else who came out last night! Technical glitches aside, we had an amazing time and you guys were so forgiving and energetic.

I can't believe we all got kicked out! Too funny. :laugh:

God bless,

Jason.

Bono B. Jones said:
Missa, as always, you have some amazing pictures!

Thank you soo much again for being there....it's not a JT show without you love :hug:

Thanks to everyone else who came out last night! Technical glitches aside, we had an amazing time and you guys were so forgiving and energetic.

I can't believe we all got kicked out! Too funny. :laugh:

God bless,

Jason.

Great show guys! Technical difficulties aside, JT rocked 14 Below and managed to creep out my brother and his friend.

Just some things my brother (who now has a fever, my baby!) and his friend said to me on Sunday:

"The guy who plays guitar, man he was so damn cool."

"They were f**king great! And the singer, his voice sounded so much like Bono it was really creepy and scary. But damn good."

So good job guys, I think we have new converts!

Oh and if we thought Chedge Girls were out of control, clearly we were dead wrong.

Two words: Chedge Boys.

Scandalous!

angel_of_L.A. said:

Great show guys! Technical difficulties aside, JT rocked 14 Below and managed to creep out my brother and his friend.

Just some things my brother (who now has a fever, my baby!) and his friend said to me on Sunday:

"The guy who plays guitar, man he was so damn cool."

"They were f**king great! And the singer, his voice sounded so much like Bono it was really creepy and scary. But damn good."

So good job guys, I think we have new converts!

Oh and if we thought Chedge Girls were out of control, clearly we were dead wrong.

Two words: Chedge Boys.

Scandalous!

chedge boys......that's just wrong :barf:
what's next? pool boy fanclub???

Back
Top Bottom