LA's Joshua Tree Upcoming Shows-April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oktobergirl said:

Whoops. Okay the 23rd works better for me anyway, and this way my brother can come to MB with me too and I'm bringing my mom and some other South Bay'ers that are JT virgins :| I told her about you guys and she can't wait. But you have to do "Beautiful Day" for her :>

Ok, deal! :wink:

last weekend summary:

Surprise!
Stones Tshirt
OOTS ("alternate lyrics")
spur of the moment
early morning wake up call
"the city"
is it a sea lion or a seal? whats the difference?
"conspiracy"
I blame the system.....its written in english
Gas stations with no bathrooms

......this list means almost nothing, except to the person who matters most......

Adam's Member said:
last weekend summary:

Surprise!
Stones Tshirt
OOTS ("alternate lyrics")
spur of the moment
early morning wake up call
"the city"
is it a sea lion or a seal? whats the difference?
"conspiracy"
I blame the system.....its written in english
Gas stations with no bathrooms

......this list means almost nothing, except to the person who matters most......

one thing you forgot:

Oops I crapped my pants

first off san jose rocked ... yes people are different and heavily sedated but hey, they dont get a regular dose of JT. thank you all for the welcome in to The King Chedge's Kingdom. And to our King thank you for looking out for us!!!:hug:

chicaedge said:
first off san jose rocked ... yes people are different and heavily sedated but hey, they dont get a regular dose of JT. thank you all for the welcome in to The King Chedge's Kingdom. And to our King thank you for looking out for us!!!:hug:

woohoo you're back! we had crap cell coverage yesterday so sorry we didn't re-connect. wanna hear all the scoop....give it up fellow Chedge Girls, give it all up! also u going Sat? hope so!

heavily sedated, huh? hmmmmmmmmm.........:eek:

angel_of_L.A. said:
All I'm going to say is:

Best birthday, best weekend of my life.

EVER.

There's a lot to be said for spontaneity, secrets and surprises.

Thank you.

you forgot to mention yet another important weekend moment--being one with pillow.

Carek1230 said:

you forgot to mention yet another important weekend moment--being one with pillow.

**In a breathy voice**

Oh yes, I got to be one with pillow. :drool:

Rachel did a fine job taking care of my pillow! Thank you for bringing my baby to me fellow Chedgie. :up:

Hey all... I'm a little :crack:... so if my typing makes no sense forgive me. This weekend was so surreal. It feels like it was a dream. JT rocked the place Friday. I LOVE YOU CHEDGE GIRLS!
Here are some pictures of the lovely birthday girl.

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

It's ok Kren, I'll give you a call later. As soon as I get my pictures up from Sat night I'll post them.

TheEdge U2JT said:
Thanks Missa for the pics!

Big Thanks to Agent Missa, Chicaedge, Kren, Angel of LA, Thousandfold for all making the trip to No Cal. I had a good time in San Jose because I looked out and saw the faces of the 5 of you!

Chas

Awww Chas, you rock!

TheEdge U2JT said:
Thanks Missa for the pics!

Big Thanks to Agent Missa, Chicaedge, Kren, Angel of LA, Thousandfold for all making the trip to No Cal. I had a good time in San Jose because I looked out and saw the faces of the 5 of you!

Chas

I second that!

You ladies made us feel like we were home 350 miles away. It would not have been the same, nor near as fun if you all weren't there.:sexywink:

Bono B. Jones said:

I second that!

You ladies made us feel like we were home 350 miles away. It would not have been the same, nor near as fun if you all weren't there.:sexywink:

I third that!
slice of heaven!

Missa I love the pictures! I'm crying all over again! Sigh....

Rachel...what can I say? We're hot baby. That or we're really wasted and watch a little too much "L Word" on our spare time. :giggle:

I'm going to to see if I can get "Chedge Girls" tank tops/babydolls made with the Spectacular Times lettering. I think that would be cool!

And guys...home is where the heart is. Near, far we'll support you wherever you go. We're just trying to give back a little of the joy you give to us with your music.

angel_of_L.A. said:

Rachel...what can I say? We're hot baby. That or we're really wasted and watch a little too much "L Word" on our spare time. :giggle:

I'd say a little of column A, a little of column B.... :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

I'm going to to see if I can get "Chedge Girls" tank tops/babydolls made with the Spectacular Times lettering. I think that would be cool!

That would be frigging awesome! I'm all about it. Let me know if you need help on that project!

angel_of_L.A. said:

And guys...home is where the heart is. Near, far we'll support you wherever you go. We're just trying to give back a little of the joy you give to us with your music.

Mitzye, you totally hit the nail on the head here. Part of what makes JT shows so awesome is the feeling of camaraderie, so I'm glad we could help import it to Cupertino for one night! You guys played at the top of your game and I for one had a blast! Can't wait for the next show!

And Kren... I have one word for you:

Scandalous!

Now lights out in the dormitories!!!!

angel_of_L.A. said:

:yes: expressed perfectly.

Oh, the tank top idea is rocken, let me know if you need anything, I still have lots of transfer paper left.

agentmissa said:

:yes: expressed perfectly.

Oh, the tank top idea is rocken, let me know if you need anything, I still have lots of transfer paper left.

Hmmm...I'll look into it and see what I can do. Ideally, it would be cool for us all to have them for the Vertigo gig. Can you picture that? A mosh pit full of "Chedge Girls"...Chedge would just die!

Oh and my brother and his bestfriend wanted me to ask a certain someone and his mates if they could volunteer as band roadies this Saturday. Though not big U2 fans, they are eager to see the show and be converted by JT. Also, there's a reason why they can't just show up at the door and watch you boys play if you know what I mean....

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hmmm...I'll look into it and see what I can do. Ideally, it would be cool for us all to have them for the Vertigo gig. Can you picture that? A mosh pit full of "Chedge Girls"...Chedge would just die!

Oh and my brother and his bestfriend wanted me to ask a certain someone and his mates if they could volunteer as band roadies this Saturday. Though not big U2 fans, they are eager to see the show and be converted by JT. Also, there's a reason why they can't just show up at the door and watch you boys play if you know what I mean....

a certain someone says....."you know the number......":wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Chedge would die? YES! GO FOR IT!! Actually, he doesn't deserve to die, he just needs another bitch slap from me during Until the End of the World. :laugh:

Hey, whatever happened to that guy who kinda looked like Bono and sounded like Bono who sang in that tribute band the Joshua Tree? What was his name again? Oh well, it doesn't matter.

:sad:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Yeah, twist our arm Angel to have some roadies! I don't know who would be happier, the band or poor poolboy. :lol:

Bono B. Jones said:

Chedge would die? YES! GO FOR IT!! Actually, he doesn't deserve to die, he just needs another bitch slap from me during Until the End of the World. :laugh:

Hey, whatever happened to that guy who kinda looked like Bono and sounded like Bono who sang in that tribute band the Joshua Tree? What was his name again? Oh well, it doesn't matter.

:sad:

Yeah, twist our arm Angel to have some roadies! I don't know who would be happier, the band or poor poolboy. :lol:

My oh my, the guy that kinda looks like Bono...he's dreamy. :drool:
And he's one hell of a dancer/bitch slapper.
:yes:

Oh and I just told my brother the news. He said, "Sweet! We'll be there for sure." And then he asked if there would be booze. :lmao:

Poolboy is going to have to do a little :dance: now!

Back
Top Bottom