Labor Day Weekend-JT in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cleasai said:
I'm depressed now :sigh:

you should be. :yes:

It was awesome, they really blew me away :drool:

Rachel is the best roadie ever "now I have to learn to restring" was one of my fave lines of the weekend :heart:

snowbunny00774 said:

It was awesome, they really blew me away :drool:

Rachel is the best roadie ever "now I have to learn to restring" was one of my fave lines of the weekend :heart:

Thanks! I'm glad that you had a good time! You need to come west more often!

Yeah, Rachel is awesome! Don't know what I'd do without her. Best looking tribute Dallas Schoo in the business in my opinion! :yes:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Yeah, Rachel is awesome! Don't know what I'd do without her. Best looking tribute Dallas Schoo in the business in my opinion! :yes:

Absolutely! I have a great pic I will send to you next day or two when I get them all sorted.

TheEdge U2JT said:

Thanks! I'm glad that you had a good time! You need to come west more often!

HAHA - you just made the Baws cry :lol: Rick will be right over to tell you not to encourage me to come back!

Seriously though, I had a great time, you guys sounded amazing, perfect mix of showing your own talents and recreating U2 - it's hard to get the mix right sometimes from what I've seen around. Look forward to hearing you guys again sometime (someone hand Char a box of kleenex and a shoulder to cry on).

Did Rachel tell you I hounded her about you guys coming to visit TO in Nov? dooooo ittttt!!

snowbunny00774 said:

HAHA - you just made the Baws cry :lol: Rick will be right over to tell you not to encourage me to come back!

:angry:

*blowsupthatfuckinghollywoodsign*

btw, I changed my avatar and status to honor that beautiful couple who shared their special love with us all on Friday night. :love:

UberBeaver said:

Were they on a routine expedition or something?

it was an expedition alright. She had more patience than I would that's for sure. and she could have had half the guys there. when he finally got around to it he must be something else :huh:

lucky charms said:
oh oh oh

its the laaaandddd of the looost

i happen to own that on dvd

:madspit:

yeah, but have you ever seen a Pakuni in person? Making out with a chick. At a U2 tribute show??? I thought not.

:lol:

Yeah, there were are few people who were there that could not hold their liquor. Even had one gal climb on stage and refuse to leave till Rachel pulled her down. At least we had that one tossed by security. :tsk:

Even had one crazy drunk gal dancing with me on Electric Co.....Oh wait a minute..that was RedKat...nevermind. :giggle:

TheEdge U2JT said:
Yeah, there were are few people who were there that could not hold their liquor. Even had one gal climb on stage and refuse to leave till Rachel pulled her down. At least we had that one tossed by security. :tsk:

I'm sorry. We won't bring Crystal to another JT show, I promise. :(

:lol:

Even had one crazy drunk gal dancing with me on Electric Co.....Oh wait a minute..that was RedKat...nevermind. :giggle:

:lmao:

snowbunny00774 said:

bring Crystal to TO :shifty: best/worst wingman ever :bow:

I'm working on it but she's being very resistant to me and I don't like it. She's supposed to go everywhere I go without question. :grumpy:

anadgemila said:

:lmao:

I will never forget those two...even if I want to.

I won't forget the guy on Sat night with the 2 blondes....he looked like he was from LOTL(and I actually could sing the whole song without Google!!!...sad I Know)...but he definitely looked like he paid for their time....but they groped each other, not him.

Always a good floor show in Vegas....

ET said:

I won't forget the guy on Sat night with the 2 blondes....he looked like he was from LOTL(and I actually could sing the whole song without Google!!!...sad I Know)...but he definitely looked like he paid for their time....but they groped each other, not him.

Always a good floor show in Vegas....

Did you see when they fell while he was taking their picture? :lmao:

Oh yeah...:yes: noticed he was ready for the first girl-on-girl photo op!! Maybe that was included in the price!

TheEdge U2JT said:

hey :grumpy:

where were you when I needed you by the way? I thought for sure you were coming off the stage to scare away the crazy man saturday night... You can stop laughing mr.baw.

Snow I doubt that guy ever completed the expedition. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom