Labor Day Weekend-JT in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Sexe04.gif

RedrocksU2 said:
"God Part II" Sounded great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Where were you Redrocks? Was someone nice enough to drunk dial you for God Part II?

Thanks again to everyone who made the trip out. Even with everything we had going on, this turned out to be such a relaxing and stress free weekend. It's a welcome change.

Yes, ET we did make it to golf on Sunday morning.... Mr. BAW beat me but I'm sure he would agree that it was ONLY because I had 2 hours sleep. :yawn:

jwaug6.jpg

I am so glad to hear things are going so great for JT. It really sounds like you all had a very enjoyable and RELAXING weekend! :up: Hope to see you all sometime soon! :wave:

Michelle asked me to post this picture for her. Hope you all enjoy this fab pic of Jason and the Irish Falcon! Thanks Michelle!

jw201.jpg

Photo by Michelle Thiesen

Amy

Last edited:
Thank you. I have dark reddish hair not extremely tall. I was the one in the front of the stage my usual spot. I wore a Music rising shirt on the first night and Spiderman 3 shirt on the second night. If that helps

TheEdge U2JT said:

Where were you Redrocks? Was someone nice enough to drunk dial you for God Part II?

yup, Rick called me and I immediately recognised the song!

Thanks again Rick!

dammit, I missed a great night, ha?

Back
Top Bottom