LA U2 Tribute "The Joshua Tree" show July 18th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono B. Jones

Acrobat
Hello fellow Interferencer's!

Just thought I'd let you know that The Joshua Tree will be playing at the following upcoming event.

When: July 18th (Sunday)

Where: Harbor City Boys and Girls Club Gymnasium
1220 West 256th Street, Harbor City, CA 90710

Time: 6:00 P.M.

Event: Johnno "Lamb-Phisto" Lambert's Honorary Mayor of Wilmington Campaign show to benefit The Beacon House alcahol and substance abuse recovery program

The Joshua Tree will start the event at 6 p.m. with a 45-50 minute set.

Immediately following, the Laker Girls will be signing autographs.

Then at 7 p.m. Revolution Pro Wrestling begins with Lamb Phisto in the ring as well!

Half time intermission show will feature me handing over the mic. and the Bvlgari shades to Lamb-Phisto to be on vocals for a few songs with The Joshua Tree.

For info, pictures, and video promo of The Joshua Tree please visit:

www.U2JT.com

For more info on the show and info about Lamb-Phisto's Honorary Mayor of Wilmington Campaign, please visit:

www.lamb-phisto.com

For info on the Revolution Pro Wrestling part of the show, please visit:

www.revolutionpro.com

Hope to see you there. Please, introduce yourself, we love to meet fellow Interferencer's.

God bless,

Jason.

Last edited:
Hey, Catatonic Bish...

If you're going....just drive to grandma's house but continue down to Pacific Coast Hwy; turn right...take it all the way to Normandie Avenue, turn right and then left on 256th...(there, saved you the phone call!! :)

Last edited:
Joshua Tree LA performance July 18th

Wish I could make it..... but going to the Romania U2 gathering.
All kidding aside, this show is gonna be killer!!!!!
Ok, Ok, I'm biased..... but I am really looking forward to this!!!!!!
An authentic U2 Tribute performing all out for So. Cal's U2 fans AND the Laker Girls AND pro Wrestling all under one roof??!!!
What more could you ask for???

Just a reminder that this show is only a week away. If you are a LA area U2 fan, you won't want to miss it! We're gonna be breaking out some of the classic songs at this one.

Besides, the event is for a really great cause! Proceeds go to The Beacon House alcahol and substance abuse recovery program.

If you go, I urge you to stick around after our set even if you don't like wrestling. We're doing a 4 song half time show where Lamb Phisto will give his best shot at a Bono impersonation. We are also going to play when he makes his dramatic entrance into the ring to wrestle after the intermission.

We would also like to meet fellow Interferencers, so please, be sure to introduce yourself after the show.

God bless, and we hope to see you there.

Jason

Again, we hope to see you all there this Sunday!

We'll be starting the show at 6 p.m. on the dot, so don't be late!

God bless,

Jason & The Joshua Tree

icelle said:
is it kid friendly? im thinking of taking my lil girl.

It should be. We'll be on good behavior, I promise!

I'm not sure about the wrestlers, I'm assuming it'll be like WWF kinda stuff. They are professionals, so it may get a little wild, but not in a way that's inappropriate for kids.

I'm am predicting that the people that are coming mainly for the wrestling will have kids there.

Oh, and just so you know, we authentically re-create U2's sound and moments from their concerts with incredible detail, but minus the curse words Bono sometimes uses. Just not necessary in our opinion.

See you there.

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom