LA/Ontario Fan Convention Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
agentmissa said:

You guys sounded amazing! I got quite a bit of the show from Sunday on video. I'm having to convert the files to a different format to put on my site (I know, more info than needed) but should have them up by tonight. They are not the best quality but it's something.

Awesome agentmissa, let us know your site's address when the clips are up.

Jason.

Bono B. Jones said:

Hi everyone! It's supposedly going to be in the paper on 10/22. Chas talked to her yesterday and that's what she told him.

It was the Antelope Valley Press I believe.

Also, for those who were at our show Saturday night or anyone else who's interested for that matter, we have the video clip of Kite/40 up on our site now. www.u2jt.com

God bless y'all!

Jason.

thanks jason :D

btw i've got a couple clips but i don't know where to upload them, of the karaoke.

unfortunately i wasn't able to record everyone or the entire songs (i was trying to conserve my battery and space on my memory sticks).

i said in an earlier reply that i had 3 minutes, it's more like 30 seconds of each song now that i've watched it lol.

i have clips of the following:

MLK
Elevation
Vertigo

ABEL said:
btw i've got a couple clips but i don't know where to upload them, of the karaoke.

unfortunately i wasn't able to record everyone or the entire songs (i was trying to conserve my battery and space on my memory sticks).

i said in an earlier reply that i had 3 minutes, it's more like 30 seconds of each song now that i've watched it lol.

i have clips of the following:

MLK
Elevation
Vertigo

If there is anyway to make a copy on a HI8, or VHS and get it to me, I could put them on our site. Let me know. That goes for AgentMissa too!

Thanks again to all y'all!
Chas

all i have is my pc with windows ME, nothing fancy :reject:

they are mpegs that can be viewed with windows media player.

best i could do is either upload them somewhere (possibly ftp if someone's got an ftp site) or burn them to a cd and snail mail them :shrug:

Ok, after spending to much time on this it will not work:scream: So, who ever wants to see the video just give me a yell and email and I'll get it to you.

Songs I have:
Bad
most of One
Angel Of Harlem
Where The Streets Have No Name
Silver and Gold
Until The End Of The World

agentmissa said:
Ok, after spending to much time on this it will not work:scream: So, who ever wants to see the video just give me a yell and email and I'll get it to you.

Songs I have:
Bad
most of One
Angel Of Harlem
Where The Streets Have No Name
Silver and Gold
Until The End Of The World

me!!! :hyper:

lizartlizard@gmail.com

adamswildhoney said:
awesome photos, Schmeg :applaud:

Allegra, where's your photos??? :lol: i know you have some!!! :hmm:

This weekend really was so much fun I wish it could have been longer.

OK...here I am!!! Sorry that it took so long. I thought there was something wrong with my photos, but the camera place told me that I was doing it all wrong. Oh, well. It's such a pain in the ass to go from 35mm to CD and have it looking right, so....

let's get started...

me and jason
003meandjason.jpg

me and bono b. jones
004meandelevationjason.jpg

bbj singing
005jasonsings.jpg

Back
Top Bottom