LA/Ontario Fan Convention Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL said:
MrBAW.jpg

mr. baw :laugh: :heart:

You know some people should be warned when a camera is gonna go off...:mad:

Last edited:
ABEL said:
we were all cracking up at the retro u2 videos at the convention...

Yeah, they were pretty funny. Was I the only one who noticed Adam sported a bit of a pony tail in a couple of the retro videos-- so that's what happens when you tie up an afro. ;) Larry had a jacket that looked like something Michael Jackson wore in the early 80's. Edge looks so calm sometimes.

Bono, hehe, wow. :ohmy:

i know i was too kelly! it's hard to tell in this pic, but it was so funny when they stood side by side :laugh:

TheEdge U2JT said:
Thanks again to everyone for the pictures. i have put them up on our web site. If you have any more, please send them my way.

Chas
The Joshua Tree
U2JT.com

U2 Trivia: Name one of Edge's nicknames before "Edge"

Later!

Inchicore!

:wave:

TheEdge U2JT said:
Edgette...you are brilliant in ways that mortal words can hardly describe.

Thanks, Chedge. :D

Love that name btw. It was great meeting you and hearing your band. You guys are awesome. :bow: Good job on the "band trivia" too. :wink:

next question Edge has a brother w a funny first name and spelling.

what is his name?
u have 5 secs.:)
db9

to the guys of joshua tree - i was just browsing your site and i wanted to tell you how awesome i think it is that you used a lot of the pics from the cue and view/occ shows last weekend, especially the ones of the band with so many different interferencers. it's really great of you to do that.

haha, careful, though, you may never get rid of us now. :wink:

bonosgirl84 said:
to the guys of joshua tree - i was just browsing your site and i wanted to tell you how awesome i think it is that you used a lot of the pics from the cue and view/occ shows last weekend, especially the ones of the band with so many different interferencers. it's really great of you to do that.

haha, careful, though, you may never get rid of us now. :wink:

Do you promise?? Don't be teasting me, my fragile heart cannot take it. So you gonna be like the puppy that followed me home? He was a street puppy til I fed him, after that he decided he was not leaving, he was mine! Sounds good to me!

As for our site. We have a great time this weekend not just because we had fun playing U2 music (although that is a big plus) but because of everyone that was there. AWH, AgentMissa, The BAWs, ABEl, Tiny, Allegra, ILoveLarryMullen (the person ILoveLarryMullen, not a statment from me. Larry is cute and all I guees , but I'm not like that..lol) Edgette, Tiny, Kevin, Dana, DD, EXIT, everyone else I missed. Everyone!!! That's is why I wanted the pics of the U2 diehards (and our new friends) on our site. I'm gald we were able to do our little part to show you all had a good time here in So Cal. You all went above and beyond in making it a special weekend for me and the JT guys.

One question: Why is it Bono (Jason) got to dance with and get pictures with all the pretty ladies and not me? What about Chedge?? Huh? No love for the scientist of the band? I guess chick don't dig the beanie. No big woop...I still love ya!

Chas
JT

Chedge! I'd have danced with you! :dance: But the guitar was in the way. And you know we can't hurt the guitar. And your poor Explorer got kicked by Jason at the Cue and View. *pets the Explorer* :wink: :hug:

TheEdge U2JT said:

One question: Why is it Bono (Jason) got to dance with and get pictures with all the pretty ladies and not me? What about Chedge?? Huh? No love for the scientist of the band? I guess chick don't dig the beanie. No big woop...I still love ya!

Chas
JT

I wanted to get a photo with you but you kept disappearing whenever I was able to get someone with a camera. :lol: the same goes for Mike too.

Edgette said:
Chedge! I'd have danced with you! :dance: But the guitar was in the way. And you know we can't hurt the guitar. And your poor Explorer got kicked by Jason at the Cue and View. *pets the Explorer* :wink: :hug:

Well Thank YOU!!!!!! I'm sure the guitar wouldn't have minded you! You'd be nicer than Jason. At least he did not kick the acoustic on Sunday!

I liked your shirt on Sunday... I need one too...we Edge fans need to stick together. We could have our own club. We could plan mission trips to around the world to convert the Bono, Adam and Larrry lovers to the truth and light that is EDGE!

justa thought

Chas

TheEdge U2JT said:

Be Still My Beating Heart, AWH! Adam's gonna be jealous!!!
:faint: javascript:smilie(':faint:')

:lol: I have a photo with him already well not the "real him" but with Ron. :D

As for converting, Jason was trying to work the Bono magic on me but I am still an Adam lover, :laugh:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Well Thank YOU!!!!!! I'm sure the guitar wouldn't have minded you! You'd be nicer than Jason. At least he did not kick the acoustic on Sunday!

I liked your shirt on Sunday... I need one too...we Edge fans need to stick together. We could have our own club. We could plan mission trips to around the world to convert the Bono, Adam and Larrry lovers to the truth and light that is EDGE!

justa thought

Chas

I like how you think. We should start a club. I've been trying to convert people over to the Edge side for a while now. Sometimes it's worked as well. I can't do it alone though. The Edgers all have to stick together. :yes: :up:

I could make you a shirt like that if you'd like. It isn't hard to do really though. :D You made the number 7 shirt perfectly.

TheEdge U2JT said:

Yes you did! And I have an EXTREME weakness for redheads!:wink:

MAN, am i glad I dye my hair for the Bono look!!!

(I'm a redhead "auburn" for those who don't know me outside of being a Bonowannabe)

I guess that's the real truth behind Chas hiring me after I auditioned for the band...had nothing to do with vocal ablilities.:laugh:

TheEdge U2JT said:

justa thought

Chas

No! Beware the darkside!
I swear he has a mind control machine hidden inside that gear!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom