LA/Ontario Fan Convention Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i've finished resizing them. gonna try to upload and post a few tonite, but i'm soooo tired. i can't believe i'm still awake!

ABEL_jason.jpg

me and jason

seeing_double.jpg

seeing double?

Here's Storiesforboys working on a "tattoo"
33%3B%3A785923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2337%3D%3A34%3D73%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232364%3B%3C264%3C%3Bot1lsi

Allegra, Octobergirl, Adam's Wild Honey, Moonie, Abel, BAW, and some schmuck at the end *cough*
33%3B%3A785923232%7Ffp76%3Dot%3E2337%3D%3A34%3D73%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232364%3B%3C264%3C9ot1lsi

And I think that's about it. I do have some others... but they've basically the same kind of shots taken with other peoples cameras. Did anyone take any pictures of the EXIT ladies?

DSC02771.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

well i think this is all the pics i'm posting tonite. i really need to get some sleep. i'll post the rest tomorrow.

Awesome pictures ABEL....Thank you so much. Do you mind if any of these are put on our website?

But here's a question for you all: Who knew Devlin was soooo cute!? I can't be the only one with a crush on her now, can I?

dsmith I didnt know you were so cute

Devlin is TOO cute!

:eek:

You guys are totally making me blush! My brother saw Mr.BAW taking that pic with me and was somewhat concerned, I told him it was okay, just another person I know from Interference.

I think I may have crushes on a few of the Bonos now, they were fantastic! Of course, being in a room with so many Bonos was a pretty surreal experience.

Someone took video of the Q&A and it may be posting on BP's site, I'll keep everyone posted.

:wave:

I took the video and I'll be giving a copy to Greg from Elevation USA to give to BP. It would be cool if it gets on his site. hehe.

Bono B. Jones said:
Awesome pictures ABEL....Thank you so much. Do you mind if any of these are put on our website?

thanks! glad you like them. you can use any of them you want :)

Just wanted to pop in to say I had a really great time this weekend with ARW and Schmeg and it was awesome being able to meet some of our fellow Interferencers around here!

ARW already posted some of our great pics!

I'm glad some of you liked the shirts and thanks for the compliments! Made the work going into them worth it!

Here's a few pictures that aren't too touristy. lol.

It was realy great meeting all of you! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to more of you either. Though I was probably talking to Interferencers all day and never realized it, lol.

Image8.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image6.jpg

Me and a Bono

Image4.jpg

Think Desire video.... :shifty:

Image1.jpg

Frank Sinatra's star. Me, Eep, Debbie from Boston and Erin D.

California_0956.jpg

The Beatles window at Capitol Records. Erin D., Eep, me and Laura (Storiesforboys)

California_0949.jpg

jason_exit.jpg

jason singing with exit

awh_dance.jpg

dancing with adamswildhoney

DSC02792.jpg

i liked this pic, unfortunately its a little blurry.

I have a picure of the group shot, Missa. However it's kinda bad because people are looking every which way LOL. I never did say we were an organized bunch of people :wink: :lol:

agentmissa said:
ABEL, thanks for posting your pics of JT from Sunday and Sat. Mine turned out to dark :grumpy: All of your pics are fantastic.

Does anyone have a pic of the Interference group shot?

i do :D

interferencers_group.jpg

after going through all the pics i realized you and i didn't get our pic together missa except for the group shot that is. :(

ABEL said:

awh_dance.jpg

dancing with adamswildhoney

Awesome photo ABEL! I still cant believe that Jason pulled me up there, :lol: I was shaking like a leaf the whole time.

Thanks Jason for the dance and I cant wait to see you guys again. *crosses fingers* Hopefully I will make it to Vegas if not sometime next year when I go to visit the Baws again.

:)

Back
Top Bottom