LA/Ontario Fan Convention Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge U2JT said:
bonosgirl84 said:

looks like these girls saw the same show that i did.

(and i don't mean elevation)

:sexywink:
[/QUOTE

Well, I guess you managed to get a pic of the better side of those two clowns. I try to avoid look at their grill's as much as possiable. If I had a head like theirs I bleedin bury it!!!!!

So for our next gig..... should we set up facing away from the crowd? Or maybe make Bono and Adam (Jason/Ron) wear some dolphin shorts or one of those Euro banana hammocks.

OK, that was a visual I DID NOT NEED! Erase Erase! Eeek!

Chas
The Joshua Tree
www.U2JT.com

Mmmmmmm...that's a hard decision there Chas. I really could go either way! :drool: But dolphin shorts? Hammocks? Naw! Just Jason wearing some nice leather pants! Whoo Hooo! [Is Jason blushing yet? He, he...]

Oh and I took that pic while we were lying on the floor! We were tired from the weekend's festivities, but we were enjoying the view in front of us too! I just can't believe I was never caught taking the pic the way I did! We were laughing so hard!

I see Mr. BAW right now shaking his head and saying, "Jeez!" How in the world did you put up with us giddy girls? You are a brave soul!

I just hope that I put a smile on everybody's face :)

I haven't had that much fun in one weekend in a long time!

I felt like a teenager all over again...

TheEdge U2JT said:

Once again.... No love for The Edge! (AgentMissa and Edgette excluded)

See here is the difference in Yahoo groups. Bono and Larry groups are full of chick say how hot they guys are....

The Adam group is full of chicks discussing his wang on the AB cd cover....

The Edge group is full of GUYS all geeking out trying to recreate the guitar tone from Lemon.

----
And we thought the flashes were pics of Elevation.... sneeky girls!

Chas
PS: Dallas....sounds good JT in Deep Elem or???

Sheesh, I haven't logged into the yahoo groups I'm in, in almost a year!

Really, that's quite a difference from U2.com's forum, (before it was 'improved') about the band members.

Adam's, hmm it was 99% girls but, we discussed favourite bass lines, the spoon collecting (which I find so funny, because now I can't go into a place that has those souvenir spoons without thinking of that Simpsons episode.) I was always on about how cool his afro was. I'd also link to interviews Adam's done over the years.

Edge's folder, hmm, girls oggling him. Some discussion of his guitar playing. Lose the hat, keep the hat. Genuis guitar player.

Bono, I couldn't keep up in that folder. :ohmy:

Larry, yeah same, girls talking about how cute he is. I also posted links to Larry interviews, but they are few and far between. ;)

I'm a fan all of them, all have things about them that make them so cool. I'm just slightly more partial to Adam because of his underdog status, and I have soft spot for people like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom