LA/Ontario Fan Convention Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

Thanks. ;)

Like yours too...Vertigo is the best to blast. :up:

:shifty: actually I could probably change that now. Ever since last weekend and hearing some live "U2" I've been listening to some bootlegs and haven't touched Vertigo in days.....

TheEdge U2JT said:

Once again.... No love for The Edge! (AgentMissa and Edgette excluded)

See here is the difference in Yahoo groups. Bono and Larry groups are full of chick say how hot they guys are....

The Adam group is full of chicks discussing his wang on the AB cd cover....

The Edge group is full of GUYS all geeking out trying to recreate the guitar tone from Lemon.

----
And we thought the flashes were pics of Elevation.... sneeky girls!

Chas
PS: Dallas....sounds good JT in Deep Elem or???

:wink: We really thought you guys would catch us, and our cover blown. You should know what a bunch of girls are thinking of, especially when it's U2 related. IT JUST TURNS US ON!!!

And Deep Elem...it's very dangerous. People have been both mugged and shot down there in the last year. It was never that way before. Well, back in the 80's it was scary and the horse patrol had to keep the crowds down, but during the 90's and into 2000 it was relatively safe. I don't know why it's gotten back out of hand. Not only that, one must pay a fortune to park down there. It's between $5-$8. Trinity Hall has free parking. And those clubs are so poor and cheap in Deep Elem, I doubt they would even pay for y'all to come out. Any place but Deep Elem. That's my two cents. Another suggestion is to try the Hard Rock Cafe which is just north of Downtown Dallas. They get tribute bands in there too.

Allegra said:
BAW's U2 mobile
077baw-u2mobile.jpg

/B]

Too cute...from someone who knows...:heart:

Allegra said:

I was dead serious girl! I told you I wasn't afraid! I had to share the pics with the other girls here who didn't get to experience with us standing in the back like we did, or shall I say sitting on the floor, looking up and drooling. :ohmy: :drool:

:lol: true true!

Hey Allegra.,...remember that mountain you looked at and you asked me how high it was????? I can now tell you....7,000 feet; I found out the following week 'cause I had an appointment on top of it...! :up: supposed to be snow up there by this weekend if not already....:)

Mr. BAW said:
Hey Allegra.,...remember that mountain you looked at and you asked me how high it was????? I can now tell you....7,000 feet; I found out the following week 'cause I had an appointment on top of it...! :up: supposed to be snow up there by this weekend if not already....:)

I told you it was more than 4,000 feet! I think my guess was around 8,000 wasn't it? Oh well, I don't remember. But definitely more than 4! Silly Mr. BAW. Thanks for the info though! And what in the hell are you talking about being on top? You're pulling my chain right? I'm confused...

Bono's American Wife said:

:heart:

I love this pic!!!

Thanks for posting so many great shots Allegra! And we will definately take you up on that offer when we finally make it to Dallas :hug: :wave:

I :heart: this pic too!

i hope BAW and Mr. BAW come to dallas :hyper:

Allegra said:

DANG! Were you scared? Afraid of the height that is...

:no: just don't look down.....

it was so high that when i finished at 8 p.m. it was total darkness...coming off down the mountains, it was like I was in an airplane looking down over the lights of San Bernardino and Riverside counties...

bonosgirl84 said:

looks like these girls saw the same show that i did.

(and i don't mean elevation)

:sexywink:
[/QUOTE

Well, I guess you managed to get a pic of the better side of those two clowns. I try to avoid look at their grill's as much as possiable. If I had a head like theirs I bleedin bury it!!!!!

So for our next gig..... should we set up facing away from the crowd? Or maybe make Bono and Adam (Jason/Ron) wear some dolphin shorts or one of those Euro banana hammocks.

OK, that was a visual I DID NOT NEED! Erase Erase! Eeek!

Chas
The Joshua Tree
www.U2JT.com

Back
Top Bottom