LA/OC people...dinner with Mrs. Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
The lovely Mrs. Edge will be visiting California next week and we are planning a small dinner get-together on Sunday, March 28th if anyone is interested.

We are going meet at Fitness Grill, near the corner of Imperial Highway and Brea Blvd. in Brea...great food, moderately priced, nice atmosphere.

As of right now, the group includes Mrs. Edge, Martha, Doozer and Sweet Wolf but anyone one else is more than welcome! The only thing I ask is that anyone interested in joining us let me know by Wednesday if possible so I can warn the restaurant :uhoh: :laugh:

really? only 42 miles? I thought Brea was further for some reason. Maybe I'll be able to go then, I'll tell you when the date gets closer.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
really? only 42 miles? I thought Brea was further for some reason. Maybe I'll be able to go then, I'll tell you when the date gets closer.

that was just an estimate that I use from our house to grandma's on Bundy Canyon...I used mapquest and measured it from the restaurant to your police department on California Oaks and it is 57 miles and takes 55 minutes.

It would be the 15N to the 91W to the 57N to Imperial Highway; left 4 signals and right into the lot...its adjacent to Downtown Brea which like a lot of shops and theaters...anyway, I'm sure you'd have fun but that is longer than I thought....:)

Definately NOT ladies only Doug! I have a feeling if you decided to go, Mr. BAW would probably show up too :wink:

nbcrusader said:
So, is Mr. BAW going to be in attendance, or is this a ladies only event?

I don't mind breaking bread with you brother but I may need a sip of the the juices to get me through the evening! :wink:

Let us know what your plans may be...I'm fine with my plans either way..If you go, I will be there,,,if you don't, another time! :)

Mr. BAW

I was suppose to be in Los Angeles this weekend to be with family from out of state, but it just didn't work out. It would have been great to have dinner with all of you on Sunday night, but then it would have been a 5 hour drive back to Northern California, and work the next day. Anyways, have a wonderful time everyone!

i was in fullerton today, bummer i can't make it tomorrow I'm going to malibu with the fam.

... have a great time anyway!
enjoy the nice weather we're having right now!

nbcrusader said:
Babysitter has backed out - not looking good for tonight :angry:

the old babysitter excuse eh :hmm: :eyebrow:

Well, Rick's not going anyway so you would have been the only man in a pack of women. Maybe some other time!

Back
Top Bottom