LA Interferencers vote here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which radio station do you listen to in Los Angeles?

• KROQ 106.7 FM

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • KYSR 98.7 FM

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • KIIS 102.7 FM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KLOS 95.5

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Although I'm guilty of listening to KROQ most of the time,... half the time they have really (what I feel to be) horrible music (*coughPAPAROACHsneeze*) that's catered to the teeny boppers.

Ironically enough, whenever I turn to Star 98.7 FM, that station always happens to play some U2 classics from the 80s and 90s.

Come to think of it, Star FM always plays more U2 than KROQ. :eeklaugh:

I'm not from LA, but I hate threads with 0 replies..... :(
I'd go with others obviously. :D

I don't listen to the radio much now days, but when I do I listen to 98.7 which does play more U2 than say KROQ. It's a toss up between these stations though!:p

well I'm a ways south of LA, but I still get all of these stations. I voted for star 98.7 because I'm a big fan of 80s music and they play a lot of it. All of these stations play good things from time to time, but i don't listen to the radio much. My least favorite is KIIS, they play WAY too much teeny bopper crap.

98.7 most of the time (I only listen in my kitchen when I'm doing the dishes, otherwise its always CD's) but I also like 94.3 even though I hate the "cool radio" thing.

95.5 for me!!!!
Star only plays U2 songs that have been played a trillion times. Its better than nothing, much better, but other than that they dont play much that I like, except when they do special features on the 80s or 90s.
I HATE KROQ!!!! That station just uses U2. They kiss up to them when U2 is in town(though they pretty much ignore them even then), but thats about it. They never play them, never even acknowledge their existence except when U2 has somehting new out (and they will very rarely even play them then), or going to do an interview with them, etc. They just totally suck. Nearly everything they play sucks like hell!!! :barf:

KLOS is the only station that will play anything by U2 thats different, especially during Jim Ladds show. It sucks that JJ left the station, he ruled, and was a massive U2 fan. I wonder what happened to him.
KLOS pretty much sucks too though - ALL LA radio sucks!!! Its horrible!!!! :no:
Havent lsitened to KIIS on a regular basis since I was 12. Arrow plays U2, but only 3 or 4 of their songs. :rolleyes: They played an old interview with U2 recently.
http://www.955klos.com
http://www.arrowfm.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom