just saw U2 NATION at whiskey Bar !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEdge U2JT said:

Yeah, I heard that too! But not as hot as the dude in Joshua Tree out in California. I hear he's a total stud!

Chedge

Chedge, can you and Mick play anything that has strings?

Well, here's a violin for you both since both of you play second fiddle to Tony and I. :laugh: :lmao:

Love you!

BBJ

U2 Nation rules!

Mr. BAW said:
I gotta tell ya! Chedge rules.....:up:

Please Rick, the guy had to go buy a bigger SUV last week because his head wouldn't fit in the last one.

Careful, or he'll dub your upcoming shindig the

CHEDGE-B-Q

Chedgebroiled burgers with Chedge-ar cheese :barf:

Bono B. Jones said:

Please Rick, the guy had to go buy a bigger SUV last week because his head wouldn't fit in the last one.

Careful, or he'll dub your upcoming shindig the

CHEDGE-B-Q

Chedgebroiled burgers with Chedge-ar cheese :barf:

:lmao: :lmao: OMG Jones, you're killing me!!:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
My Fav Tribute Band, will always be UF they are very professional and they put on a show like no other tribute band. They are 2nd to the real thing. And thats hard to come by.

u2philly said:
My Fav Tribute Band, will always be UF they are very professional and they put on a show like no other tribute band. They are 2nd to the real thing. And thats hard to come by.

If you have seen more than one U2 tribute band you can compare....if not it is not really fair to say one is the best, now is it?

While on the topic, the Joshua Tree rock! They get MY vote and I have seen several U2 tribute bands perform as well as have checked some U2 tribute band websites out and they don't move me or entertain me anywhere NEAR what JT delivers. :dance:

I've been to many U2 concerts. When I saw UF a few years back, I was very impressed by they're performance. I felt like I was at a U2 concert. They're a very talented bunch. Even better with their new "Edge":edge: It's great to see so many U2 tribute bands doing what they love....

OOTSEY said:
I've been to many U2 concerts. When I saw UF a few years back, I was very impressed by they're performance. I felt like I was at a U2 concert. They're a very talented bunch. Even better with their new "Edge":edge: It's great to see so many U2 tribute bands doing what they love....

I completely agree with you, I love that there are so many U2 tributes out there playing and performing the music that so many of us know and love. There are communities of followers and it's music that fuels the soul! Bless them all!

Nicely Said...Unfortunately i've only had the chance to see two U2 tribute Bands.......I wish I could experience them all, i'm sure they're are talented in their own unique way....UF just kinda stuck with me........I've always found it to be a great U2 fix.

headaches you so cute.

Hi headache. you so cute that I can eat your fat chubby face up. u2nation got a better offer at willie mcbrides you sexy ding bat. that's why 2u is at the whiskey now. you need to get a life and stop following what these cover bands are doing you droopy eyed monkey. peace baby chops.

Re: headaches you so cute.

bobby475 said:
Hi headache. you so cute that I can eat your fat chubby face up. u2nation got a better offer at willie mcbrides you sexy ding bat. that's why 2u is at the whiskey now. you need to get a life and stop following what these cover bands are doing you droopy eyed monkey. peace baby chops.

thanks slappy... i suppose if i spent my time making different screen names so that i could pretend to be a fan of my band and post a thousand different times about how great we are, my life would be all the more richer, eh?

:flirt: :kiss: have a nice day sugartits

No need to dredge up an old thread just to provoke silly rivalry.

Can't we all just get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom