July Joshua Tree Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FIREdevil.gif
will be there.... muhaha!

A Huge Thank you to everyone that came out last night. Other than some technical difficulties (all occuring on my side of the stage):grumpy: everything went really well.

We hoped to make a good impression on the Blue Cafe and apparently we did. They have already asked us back to headline next time.

So again thank you for coming out and supporting a medical rep, cable guy, nail polish salesman and a optical lens coater that like to pretend to be Edge, Bono, Larry and Adam!

Chas

Great show last night! We were in the back for most of the show at a table in the corner and the sound was great and people were totally it. Thanks for another South Bay show (for us non OC'ers) :p

Mr. BAW said:
Were you sitting by the sound board? Was that your group that moved the table in front of that huge floor fan, blocking that steady stream of air for Mr. B ???? :wink: [/QUOTE

Um, no that wasn't us. But how dare they???

Mr. BAW said:
The fan had nothing to do with it; I was just wondering if that was you and your friends...it was a great show..:up: we didn't stay for the last set with No Duh, how was that???

No, we left at 11:30 didn't stay for No Duh. I'm not as young as I used to be! I didn't see you guys there or I would have said hi!

Friday's gig ROCKED! :rockon: I really liked the venue and crowd. There were alot more people actually singing along this time... Thank you JT for bringing "It" again, as always!
Have fun tonight! I'm going to have to miss out on this one... :sad: :banghead: My currently non-existant mudget won't allow for much more fun... :wave: So, be AWESOME, and have pics!

TheSongInMyEyes said:
Friday's gig ROCKED! :rockon: I really liked the venue and crowd. There were alot more people actually singing along this time... Thank you JT for bringing "It" again, as always!
Have fun tonight! I'm going to have to miss out on this one... :sad: :banghead: My currently non-existant mudget won't allow for much more fun... :wave: So, be AWESOME, and have pics!
^budget(ooops)

Carek1230 said:

I know what you mean tho Doozer, so many people are cranky from the heat, including me. :reject:

Again, shut up.

I just took this photo and if you notice it's in the shade...now this is hot!

2and30intheafternoonon7-18-06.jpg

And Chas, are you sure it wasn't you? :wink:

Technical difficulties my foot!

...j/k

Oh and Chas! Now's a great time to come back to Dallas! You'll love it here this time of the year! I know it! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom