July 7th featuring Zootlesque in So.Cal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
Okay, here are my pics. Redkat has more.

My camera is a little strange. If I don't use flash for close range night time shots, the pictures come out much brighter! But the downside of it is that it makes the pics a little blurry. :huh: Anyhow, this is the best I could do...

DSCN1031.jpg

They all look so great together, don't they?

DSCN1032.jpg

Such a sweet pic but kinda blurry. :sigh:

DSCN1033.jpg

The BAWs rock!!! :rockon:

DSCN1036.jpg

Please don't look at the sign I'm trying to make. :reject: :wink:

To hefe or not to hefe..with lemon or without lemon, that's the question!!! .check the table for all the empty hefe glasses... It was shortly thereafter that we phased into Corona and Zoot started breaking beer bottles! man, he's wild!!!

Zoot, thanks for choosing us for your initiation to madness...!

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
My camera is a little strange. If I don't use flash for close range night time shots, the pictures come out much brighter! But the downside of it is that it makes the pics a little blurry. :huh: Anyhow, this is the best I could do...

I know what you mean, I have the same problem. I love pics without flash they come out much better, but if you dont hold the camera very still they'll be blurry.

:cool: pics! What is that hand sign you are doing on the pic with Mr BAW, Zoots??:wink:

Tilli I am holding a pic of you but it's kinda small :(

I have my camera with me but no cord so I can't upload right now.

Lila I had my phone taken away to avoid drunk dialing so am I forgiven for not calling you? :)

Enjoyed meeting you Zoot sorry you got lost :reject:

redkat said:

Wow! I noticed it just now! :ohmy: :reject:

:hmm: I think it expands to an even bigger size on my comp. Don't know why the photobucket link reduces the size. :(

Anyhow, I think there's another pic in redkat's camera where either RR or rk is holding Tilli's pic. :)

Last edited:
redkat said:

I have my camera with me but no cord so I can't upload right now.

Lila I had my phone taken away to avoid drunk dialing so am I forgiven for not calling you? :)

Enjoyed meeting you Zoot sorry you got lost :reject:

Phone taken away? :tsk: :lmao: You are forgiven then for not drunkdialing. On the other hand, the rest aren't since they had my number :madspit: (Carlos, Rick, Dana... :tsk: )

Looks like a fun time :up:

yea yea finally I know....

P1010003-1.jpg

Ricky's wet pants

P1010007-1.jpg

wow they do look small :slant: not sure how to fix that.

I am not pregnant despite what I looks like here :|

I don't know why both our pics are showing up so small though! Is this some new Interference upload rule? :slant:

Back
Top Bottom