July 7th featuring Zootlesque in So.Cal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Details;

* Perfect weather. We sat outside.
* Redkat and Anadgemila ....are already drunk when I get there...:lol:
* BAW and Mr BAW are also there...:up:
* Zoot is very late....
:|
* Nachos were VERY good
* Lots of alcohol...mainly Hef's
* Deadmansparty (Ricky) gets a beer spilled on his lap from his waiter friend.....he then apologizes....a MILLION times.:huh:
* Calls are made to Greeneyedgirl and Sicy....actually we called Sicy like 3 or 4 times :D
* Redkat and Anadgemila....get even MORE drunk....
* We then go to another bar; Cafe Tu Tu Tango......cool place!
* Ring incident........more details later.....possibly....
* Great conversations.
* We missed having Lila and Sicy there...

Great gathering!

Good times!
:)

Do you even remember talking to me, forkboy?

Sounds like everyone had a good time :up:
Sorry again that I couldn't make it. Distance wasn't the only factor MrBAW :madspit: (always pickin' on me :( ). And not counting Dana, most of you live within 10-20 minutes of The Block :reject: I don't want to be out on the road drunk driving 60-90 minutes home on the freeway. Please forgive me Zoots :hug:

tapfoot.gif

Mr. BAW said:
Lila who???????

If we had known that a drunk call was acceptable, I certainly would have obliged...:hmm:

I've got Mr. Lila's # too, I'm sure he would have appreciated that...:yes:

:madwife:

Why would you think not to drunk call me :sad:

Mr.Lila was at the Dodger game - he wouldn't have answered an unrecognizeable phone call

:|

Lila64 said:
Sounds like everyone had a good time :up:
Sorry again that I couldn't make it. Distance wasn't the only factor MrBAW :madspit: (always pickin' on me :( ). And not counting Dana, most of you live within 10-20 minutes of The Block :reject: I don't want to be out on the road drunk driving 60-90 minutes home on the freeway. Please forgive me Zoots :hug:

Why don't I count :sad:

and by the way, what's this about me being drunk :shrug: I have a clear recollection of everything that happened last night :wink:

You do count Dana :hug: I'm not sure what you are misreading there - is it the alcohol? :hmm: :wink: In your case, you had somewhere to crash for the night and not have to drive back home a long distance. Or any familial obligations. :reject:

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut :( :reject:

In a fleeting moment of drunken interaction...

:drunk: Mr. BAW - "Zoot, what do you do?"
Zoot - "I'm an engineer..."

:drunk: Mr. Baw - "Dude, how much gas does it take to get your train up the mountain?"

:| Zoot - (blank stare)

:lol:

That jist was that he said he was an engineer; I knew what he meant but I twisted the truth and suggested he was a train engineer;

I then asked a very stupid question to get his reaction and it was a blank stare..ha ha ha on me... that's all, whether its gas, water, coal or firewood, I really don't know, I was just seeking his reaction...

OMG, you guys are hilarious! :lol:

Just finished reading all the posts since that night. :crack:

Mr. BAW, that Apu pic... :lmao:

No I didn't get a DWI but I did end up getting a bit lost following Kathie and Dana out into 22E instead of 22W. :reject:

I have a shit load of pics to upload. Will hopefully do it all by tomorrow. :crack:

Zootlesque said:
OMG, you guys are hilarious! :lol:

Just finished reading all the posts since that night. :crack:

Mr. BAW, that Apu pic... :lmao:

No I didn't get a DWI but I did end up getting a bit lost following Kathie and Dana out into 22E instead of 22W. :reject:

I have a shit load of pics to upload. Will hopefully do it all by tomorrow. :crack:

:hmm: I told you which way to go and you chose to follow the ladies...that's all right, too! :wink: what time did you get in????

Well, Kathie said to follow her car to get out of the place but I should've realized that she was headed in the totally opposite direction. Anyway I reached the hotel............... eventually. :shifty: :wink:

Just reached home from JFK airport like about an hour back. I'm beat!

Oh.. and Doozer, Sicy & Lila.. wish I'd met you guys too. We should have a bigger meet up next time round. :drool:

Okay, here are my pics. Redkat has more.

My camera is a little strange. If I don't use flash for close range night time shots, the pictures come out much brighter! But the downside of it is that it makes the pics a little blurry. :huh: Anyhow, this is the best I could do...

DSCN1031.jpg

They all look so great together, don't they?

DSCN1032.jpg

Such a sweet pic but kinda blurry. :sigh:

DSCN1033.jpg

The BAWs rock!!! :rockon:

DSCN1036.jpg

Please don't look at the sign I'm trying to make. :reject: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom