JT's next gig....hey! It's November!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Dec. 3 gig is not a secret. It's open to the JT Family. I have the details. We'll miss you guys AGAIN, BAW's....man you get around! No fair! But that means more pics! And this time hope BAW doesn't have an ass clown fan next to her!

night_and_day66 said:
Ron's dancing in the rain.
Oh God.

There are just some things..that...shouldnt...be...allowed.
:no:

hey......at least this time, it's with my clothes on! :lol:

Hey all, thought I would share this. Might be kinda fun to converge on some of these places to be social together at (HORRORS!) something other than a JT gig!

Mark your calendars:

Exit
Friday Nov. 18th 11pm
14Below
$6 cover with print out of flyer from Exit website
==================================================

Desire (new U2 tribute band with Rich Conner from Zoo-2)

Sat Nov 26 -----

BRICK BY BRICK
619-275-5483
1130 Buenos Avenue
SAN DIEGO CA

Dec. 8th -------

HARP INN-Costa Mesa
949-646-8855
130 E 17th St

Thurs. Dec. 15th -----

BLIND MELONS
858-483-7844
710 Garnet Ave
SAN DIEGO CA

hey, I never got an evite thing, am I a pity invite? Fuck, it is like charlie brown " there is a list to invite, and one not to invite, you must have been put on the wrong list"

charlie_brown.jpg

DeadMansParty said:
hey, I never got an evite thing, am I a pity invite? Fuck, it is like charlie brown " there is a list to invite, and one not to invite, you must have been put on the wrong list"

charlie_brown.jpg

Don't feel bad, Ricky...I didn't get the evite thing either but I know Merrie and you don't need it. She asked me to make sure everyone in the JT Family has been contacted and invited via email and that the gate code and map/details can be given out by me....she has a lot going on and just asked me to round everyone up.:wink:

I'M BACK! Oh how I missed the blueness... and I see there is a party soon... and I wasn't included on the evite thingy... but... muhaha... I noticed... if you click on the link and then click on "change your reply" you can do some fun things...:whistle:

agentmissa said:
I'M BACK! Oh how I missed the blueness... and I see there is a party soon... and I wasn't included on the evite thingy... but... muhaha... I noticed... if you click on the link and then click on "change your reply" you can do some fun things...:whistle:

Leave it up to beautiful Missa to figure these things out...shes a wonderland...

Hey guys, the evite wasn't sent to "everyone" I didn't even get one :ohmy: So those that didn't get one, don't feel bad. I don't want to post it too publicly anyway, but I guess it's too late now. It's in a gated community and you cannot get in without a Gate Code anyway and Merrie asked me to personally invite the JT Family and to give the details and gate code out.:wink:

I was kidding, and Im not sure they go for chicks anyways, I mean, a bunch of dudes, dresses ( togas) with paddles spankin eachother.

DeadMansParty said:
I was kidding, and Im not sure they go for chicks anyways, I mean, a bunch of dudes, dresses ( togas) with paddles spankin eachother.

Very true....those frat guys are really weird. My son rushed a fraternity at CSUSM last year and dropped out because he didn't like all the drinking they really forced you to do and the stupid shenanigans....so on 2nd thought don't bring them to the gig DMP! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom