JT's first gig of 2006!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
Yeah, inquiring minds need to know. We need our JT fix! Come on! The holidays are over! Book something.:mad:

patience my children.....
things are in the works, but nothing can be said as of yet due to current negotiations. you wouldnt want to jinx it now would ya??

Re: Re: JT's first gig of 2006!

night_and_day66 said:

That was just wrong Carlos... :madspit:
Sexe03.gif

Hey, we are working on it.

There has been a lot going on over in JT-land. We are working on finishing our new promo and getting new gear...its all about authenticity. Between that, the holidays and dealing with some personal issues we have needed that time off. We are all ready to get going again. We have several things in the works in LA and San Diego (Finally a short drive for Missa, Kren, Janelle, and Jahira)

Keep checking the web site. I have added some photos and video and will be adding more some. AND…I will be adding shows too.

feb 2nd is my birthday and i just saw that the boys may be playing on the 4th in san diego! too bad it's not LA, but still, i may have to make it a birthday trip for myself, since i haven't seen'em in a while! :wink:

mel

popbellydancer said:
feb 2nd is my birthday and i just saw that the boys may be playing on the 4th in san diego! too bad it's not LA, but still, i may have to make it a birthday trip for myself, since i haven't seen'em in a while! :wink:

mel

Come on down and we'll celebrate the birthday! I see they're booking this gig and I'm so glad, it's only 2 miles from my house! Ha! I can drink that night and take a cab home. Woohoo!

arw's one of the original JT fans from Ontario...sorry I haven't responded to your
pm but I've been working all weekend...Re: St. Patricks Day, something may be in the works that will take us out of the country on that date...when, where, who, I can't really say right now but we may be unavailable for either Vegas or LA...I'll pm you regarding your other questions...take care....

Mr. BAW said:
arw's one of the original JT fans from Ontario...sorry I haven't responded to your
pm but I've been working all weekend...Re: St. Patricks Day, something may be in the works that will take us out of the country on that date...when, where, who, I can't really say right now but we may be unavailable for either Vegas or LA...I'll pm you regarding your other questions...take care....

No rush Mr Baw! The trip has sort of changed since my pm. Dates are still the same. It's not going to be Vegas/CA/Vegas. It'll just be CA then onto Vegas....Joshua Tree park is about the only CA thing that is a for sure so far. :drool: I can never get enough of that place :heart:

I just may need my So Cal On Star to get to us to where we need to go :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom