JT's first gig of 2006!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
agentmissa said:
take your time guys.... Ill keep Kren sedated until further notice... :lmao:

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(roflmao)

normally i am a patient woman.

some say i even wait too long

but omg. im going nucking futs over here.

hope everyone is doing well.

until then, im going back into hibernation.

be safe everyone...

Will someone say something. I mean...is everyone ok?
What is you peeps plans for the weekend?
I am going to see a band play on Sat,
then take Sebastian to D-HELL on Sunday.

Hope everyone is still breathing.

:reject:

I am here.

Peureux09.gif

Last edited:
Hello :wave: (the newbie from San Diego who went to Portland here..)
So do we know if/when/where JT will be playing SD? I did go thru these pages and it seems it's been cancelled so far? Awwww too bad. :(

I absolutely loved Portland. But it was my 1st show so of course, it was amazing to me. :) Did you fly out of SD on Monday morning by any chance?

bonocomet said:
I absolutely loved Portland. But it was my 1st show so of course, it was amazing to me. :) Did you fly out of SD on Monday morning by any chance?

Glad you liked the show! I thought it was amazing too! Unlike any other this tour for me anyway.

No, I didn't fly out of SD on Monday morning. I left for PDX on the 16th and flew home on the 20th, but in and out of SD by way of DFW. Looong ass flights but fun 1st class!

HEY TREVOR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU ARE CELEBRATING BIG TIME!!! :hug:

Carek1230 said:

Glad you liked the show! I thought it was amazing too! Unlike any other this tour for me anyway.

No, I didn't fly out of SD on Monday morning. I left for PDX on the 16th and flew home on the 20th, but in and out of SD by way of DFW. Looong ass flights but fun 1st class!

Ah ok! Just wondered because we flew out of SD the morning of the show and at the time I was pretty surprised to discover the persons sitting in the seats behind me were also headin to the show! However now I see that it's a pretty small world when it comes to U2 fans. :)

Carek1230 said:
This thread can actually be closed too. Nothing's happening for quite some time that can be talked about yet so I'm told.

Well, it might have made more sense to post about the 1st JT show of 2006 once we had something to announce. Since we were on a break, there was noting to talk about.

We had taken time off for the holidays, to do recording, put together new promo materials and figure out our personal schedules for 2006 before we started booking shows for the band.

We have a few things listed on out web site and several other things that are being worked on. We will announce any upcoming shows within a reasonable time of the actual show. For now, if you have any questions about our schedule, feel free to PM me or contact us via our web site.

Thanks,

Chas

RedrocksU2 said:
DMP and RR......in our way to CT....

Dumb-Dumber--C10114302.jpeg

Yea, but who's Dumb and who's Dumber?
Can i answer,
oh please....can i?

PS.
This is one of my very, all time, favorite movies.
Esp. to quote.
I take every opprotunity to use almost every line...
even to the embarassment of those around me,
(like i give a fu*k)

My most over used...
'Whats your soup de jour?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom