JT's first gig of 2006!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I'm good for that! as far as our travel, that, too, may change between now and then as well...maybe you gals will have company, who knows....everything changes so fast...Hawaii is definitely OUT for us....I'll write later.

I though this threat was about my bands next show....??

TALK ABOUT ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!

OK, that was my egotistical rant for 2006. I hope you all enjoyed! Now I will got back to being the shy guy who tries to be Edge but cannot grow a goatee.

BTW, I saw Martha, Doozer, Rono, ABLE, Redkat, a few BAW's, and many others at The Block. I really did.... I would not lie about this sort of thing. There was even some mohawk guy there. I think he has a twin brother that wears a bowtie or something. I know I have a picture of him on my phone!

That's enough for now! I need to do the doozer dance!

JT

Just wanted to say HELLO!

I can't wait to see JT again. I always have a blast. SOON! DAMN IT!! SOON! And this time I am going to meet you people. I've been to about 5 shows and really don't know anyone but Jase.

-DD*

Re: JT

AdamGroupie said:

I can't wait to see JT again. I always have a blast. SOON! DAMN IT!! SOON! And this time I am going to meet you people. I've been to about 5 shows and really don't know anyone but Jase.

-DD*

So you are there but you don't talk to us?

:hmm: :grumpy:

martha said:

Then you'll need to stop by UNLV and see the fabulous show hanging in the Donna Beam Gallery on campus. I know the artist; he'll be glad to give you a personal tour. :wink:

:hmm: Sounds interesting. I love that kind of stuff! What are the hours and days they would be open? I'll be in LV for a few days so I should have time....

Re: JT

AdamGroupie said:

-DD*

Thats all who you need to know baby. :macdevil:

Its pretty much down hill from there. :yes:

:wink:

swedish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom