JT @ The Great American Irish Fair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: :madspit:

4.gif

The guys were f**king awesome today. If you wernt there, you missed an amazing show. I look forward to seeing alot of you tomarrow. So many people were so blown away by JT, i even saw a man who could not shut his mouth.
I watched him for about 10 mins and he was just in heaven..mouth agape and all.
Ill report more tomarrow.

SEE YA!

Just came back; hot, humid and quite muggy...saw redkat, Lila69, dana, icelle, jase and the boys in the band...stayed for one set....very cool.

As we were leaving, we also saw the Fenians playing center stage and an Irish dance competition,,,,this brings my birthday week to an end; tomorrow, back to the grind...

redkat said:
I'm so tired burnt and in need of detox :yawn:

Me too! I feel like I have tequila running through my veins :yikes: :crack:

And despite the heat, I had a great time at the fair! JT was awesome and it was really nice ending a great weekend with great people! :love:

:kiss:

Just got home. Stopped along the way for dinner, and dropped in on a friend in Redondo Beach :up:

Lots of fun, stayed for almost all 3 sets (missed a bit of the first one). Oh, and yes, I AM sunburned! Gonna load my pics shortly

Good to see everyone, even MrBawSR (since he called me Lila69 - Freudian slip?) :sexywink:

Thank you Missa and Lila for the photos, they are great.
The shows the guys put on were really good and alot of fun.
I would look back behind me to see what kind of people there were and the size of the crowd,
and the looks and comments were priceless.

I was doing alot of observing of faces, and also listening to others talk to one another.
It seemed that everyone from 2 to 72,
had unforgetable, wonderful moments watching The Joshua Tree perform.
Despite the heat and sun, once again the boys put on another astounding show.
Thank you to all who showed to support our guys.
Your presence always makes it worth it.

On a personal level, having my daughter with me, dancing and getting into the music that i so dearly love and cherish,
was the highlight of my week.

sorry if any of you have permanent retina damage or solar flare effect on your camera lenses..........

My mother was a polar bear and my dad was liquid paper.

I'm so white....I glow in the dark

my first time to wear a skirt........................

well...................

without heels anyway

:ohmy:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom