JT St Pat's at HRC LA Volume 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont have any pics, but her and I snuck off to the restroom together, she's overrated. She said " really drunk guy's with mohawks turn me on".

"Wha'chu talkin' 'bout DeadMan??????"

mohawk.jpg

Icelle and Cleasai (Trevor)

3465%3A6343%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D323359%3B884355nu0mrj

Cleasai and Karmic_postmark
(Trevor and Danielle)

3465%3A6343%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D323359%3B88434%3Anu0mrj

Mr. BAW hanging with Miss Guinness

3465%3A63%3A7%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D323359%3B888868nu0mrj

Icelle and my Warrior Princess....(yeah, it was one of those Break A Wineglass nights! :lol: )

3465%3A63%3C8%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D323359%3B88%3B%3C4%3Bnu0mrj

Last edited:
TheSongInMyEyes said:

HOLY LEMONS! Mark it on the calandar as the first, only, and probably last compliment Missa will ever give me... :hug: :barf:

:no: She talks about you all the time. She loves you, Jay.....you have a Sister bond which is a very unique relationship. :yes:

:hug:

Chas- Lucy cried bc you guys were so amazing it brought back memories! Very close to the real thing!! YAY!!

Party at Chas' place!! SCORE!

Didi- you look beautiful and chipmunk are HOT!! lol

Cheryl- It was so much fun to hang out with you again.... without the Bono stress around LOL *wink*

-DD*

I can be a JT Groupie lol

AdamGroupie said:
Chas- Lucy cried bc you guys were so amazing it brought back memories! Very close to the real thing!! YAY!!

Party at Chas' place!! SCORE!

Didi- you look beautiful and chipmunk are HOT!! lol

Cheryl- It was so much fun to hang out with you again.... without the Bono stress around LOL *wink*

-DD*

I can be a JT Groupie lol
DD, it was great hanging out with U2!!! ;) email me ultraswt67@aol.com, add me to your buddy list.

So glad everyone had a great time. Looks like the U2 Tribute thing was in full force around the nation last friday.

Great pics !!

Come on, whose got the Pamela Anderson pics??!?!?!

Numb1075 said:
So glad everyone had a great time. Looks like the U2 Tribute thing was in full force around the nation last friday.

Great pics !!

Come on, whose got the Pamela Anderson pics??!?!?!

I took a pitcure with Pam, not sure how to download from my phone, working on it.
Damn she's hot! Only in L.A. baby.

Mr. BAW said:
So who did you meet besides Pam??? obviously missed me...:eyebrow:

Sorry to say I didn't meet anyone. My girlfriend and I met up with some friends and we stayed at our table drinking most of the night.
Anyone see the 2 female bartenders make out....THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Anyone hear from Redrocks since Friday night? Hasn't checked in on here or MySpace yet. :shifty: I think he ran off with Pam Anderson.

Mr. BAW said:
So who did you meet besides Pam??? obviously missed me...:eyebrow:

He missed me too :tsk:

and there would not have been anything to worry about MrBAW. I see you chose the Guinness girl over me :camera: I see how it is :shrug:

and yes... where is Carlos :hmm:

<<never saw Pam there myself. I heard they wouldn't let her in until she pulled the 'don't you know who I am' trick :lol:

She did not have her ID and the guy at the door would not give her a 21+ wristband. I know that the guys was just doing his job but I think he could have let that one slide.

Also, we heard back from the Regional Manager from HRC and they were very happy with the performance and the turn out. So, thank you again to everyone that came out and spread the word about the show. It looks like we will be back at HRC LA and hopefully doing even more with other HRC locations.

St. Pat's at the HRC

Hey, we had a great time! Was glad to meet some new interference folks! I invited some of my work crew and a few actually showed up (unlike to my meetings). They had a great time! I think we have a couple of new converts!

I hope Redrocks is OK! My other half and his buddy did some damage to the Guinness keg! Boy was that fun driving them home! Never again!

JT - Great set! Got to hear my favorites as well as some songs we don't hear all the time. (LOVED the homage to Lou Reed). We had to leave around midnight; was Electrical Storm really the encore or is someone starting rumours?

Can't wait till the next show!

Cleasai said:
Anyone hear from Redrocks since Friday night? Hasn't checked in on here or MySpace yet. :shifty: I think he ran off with Pam Anderson.

Is this the week RR goes to Boston on his business trip? I think he started a thread somewhere about it and he was gonna meet up with some other Interlanders there.

EEk! Or maybe he DID take off with Pam?!!!!

And Techfire, you should have come around and introduced yourself! So many of us were there and it would have been so much fun to meet you! :shame:

:applaud: So glad to hear that the HR LA was happy with JT, as they should be. That's THREE HR's that Jason's performed at! I hope that you guys develop a good repoire with them. Next up: House of Bliues!!!! (I hope)

Back
Top Bottom