JT St Pat's at HRC LA Volume 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night_and_day66 said:
Its just...yea

GGGRRRRR....dont take it personally.
Its just...the way things go, its a respect kinda thing.
But we miss it too.

Immensley.

Yea.

sigh.

Don't worry, I don't take it personally at all. An Osmond Brothers song from WAY back comes to mind, but I best be :silent:

Mr. BAW said:
I remember meeting DSmith at that show..my heart still skips a beat when I see her....like last week at HRC!

was she there? Someone told me she was supposed to be. Any pics? Just curious...

night_and_day66 said:
AllegraYea, she did...

I curse your baby to like Kenny G and John Tesh, you bitch!

j/k...

I curse it to have a hand growing out of its forehead.

(As if it wouldnt already...you know, with the whole interbreading half brother thing....)

:dance:

qterplx_the_mutant.jpg

Lila64 said:

was she there? Someone told me she was supposed to be. Any pics? Just curious...
When you were in the booths, she was sitting right behind redkat.....:der: directly behind you was Lisa, arw's cousin, their friend Paul, arw and Kariann....where were you??? :confused:

My archive photo of Devlin (DSmith) and BAW at U2 Anaheim #1, 4/1/06.....at HRC, she and the girls were dancing to the right of the stage near the rail and the steps...over by BAW and Icelle...Dev's a cutie :cute:

346653556%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3B3783574nu0mrj

Last edited:
night_and_day66 said:

I would say then, that makes me #2...but it'll leave me toooo open to the butt of jokes...esp from Ron.

Sooo, ill just say ive been causing trouble and wreeking the most delicious of havocs with my boys since their 2nd show at the little mexican restuarant in Rancho Cucamonga.

jasebbj.jpg

BBJ doing what he does best...turning on the ladies.

Little did they know what the fuck they were in for when i came along.

inagalaxyfarfaraway.jpg

I really do love these guys.

BTW...
Who the hell is the tall white boy...he's fuckin blindin' me.

I remember that day vividly, as if it were just yesterday.............yet it feels like it was 20 years ago.

"who does #2 work for?" :lmao:

p.s.

butt jokes?

bitting tongue

Adam's Member said:

I remember that day vividly, as if it were just yesterday.............yet it feels like it was 20 years ago.

"who does #2 work for?" :lmao:

p.s.

butt jokes?

bitting tongue

No, it is I who is biting MY tongue.
ouch, ouch, ouch....ouch.

All this biting talk is really getting to me. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Mr. BAW said:
When you were in the booths, she was sitting right behind redkat.....:der: directly behind you was Lisa, arw's cousin, their friend Paul, arw and Kariann....where were you??? :confused:

My archive photo of Devlin (DSmith) and BAW at U2 Anaheim #1, 4/1/06.....at HRC, she and the girls were dancing to the right of the stage near the rail and the steps...over by BAW and Icelle...Dev's a cutie :cute:

346653556%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3B3783574nu0mrj

I had the pleasure of meeting Devlin in Vegas at the HR Interference shindig and she was very nice. Good times. I love reading most anything she writes. She is indeed very cute.

Mr. BAW said:

:der: Apparently she's shy, and didn't say anything to any of us. Hi Devlin :wave: And I did meet Amanda & Kariann, but not their cousins/friends when they arrived. Or no one introduced us... :eyebrow: Oh well :shrug:

Lila64 said:

:der: Apparently she's shy, and didn't say anything to any of us. Hi Devlin :wave: And I did meet Amanda & Kariann, but not their cousins/friends when they arrived. Or no one introduced us... :eyebrow: Oh well :shrug:

:uhoh: I thought I introduced you but maybe not.....

My cousin got there just as they were letting us sit down at the tables. I'd never met her friend before. Nice guy. Devlin showed up just as my cousin got there so we all headed up to the booths to eat and drink $7.50 tiny little glasses of rum and diet coke with lime. I nearly fell over when I saw they were $7.50 a piece! :mad: My cousin's friend left during intermission. He said he was a huge U2 fan and tried so hard to get tickets (as we all did) last spring. He only came up with tickets to one LA show. He left while I was talking to Mr BAW :love: Didn't even say goodbye :grumpy: My cousin stayed the whole night and left when we did.

Well I did see the girl with the long hair, which I thought was your cousin. Her and her friend were talking about getting food across the street or something, when we weren't sure if/when we were getting tables. So if someone else showed up, I didn't see... And yeah, I had a Cosmopolitan (green :yuck: ) and it was $7.50 too I believe :tsk:

and are you shy arw9797? I think the look on your face when I asked if you were Amanda & Kariann was priceless :giggle: :hug:

Lila64 said:
Well I did see the girl with the long hair, which I thought was your cousin. Her and her friend were talking about getting food across the street or something, when we weren't sure if/when we were getting tables. So if someone else showed up, I didn't see... And yeah, I had a Cosmopolitan (green :yuck: ) and it was $7.50 too I believe :tsk:

and are you shy arw9797? I think the look on your face when I asked if you were Amanda & Kariann was priceless :giggle: :hug:

No not really....I'm just always really surprised when people know who I am because they've seen my picture online. I'm still not used to this whole thing of meeting people from online even though all of the people I travel with and travel to see are people from online. :huh: I kind of forget that someone might really be paying attention to a picture of me that I've posted. It always freaks me out a bit when someone I've never seen or met comes up to me and knows who I am...but I get over it quickly :flirt:

well, I took my digital camera chip to the store to make a disc of my pics. So when I get it back, I can upload my pics from the show. :shifty:

Friday I did a puzzle lol. Sat. I went out. It was nice. Last sat. I didn't get home til sunday morning lol SO, this was a nice change of pace. Though this time... the sugar and caff. is messing with me ALOT more than the liquor lol VERY BAD!!

-DD*

Lila64 said:
and karmic - it's a good pic, so don't be mad at me!!!

Kat_Danielle_Carlos.jpg

:applaud: Lila has pics! :applaud: Some good shots. I love this one, it's a good one of Karmic--but Carlos looks like he was kind of Photoshopped into the picture! (He was everywhere that night!)

Back
Top Bottom